**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Bell is nothing more than as average keeper, signed on the back of a decent game against them.

Another who needs replaced.

I've not liked him since he came back. He's looked static, or at least very slow. I'd let him go next year, no problem

When he's standing at edge of box he is no longer a defensive midfielder lol

We're talking Steve Smith here, edge of box causes him oxygen problems, have you ever seen him take on a man and beat him. Hmmm, thought not.

I know his free kick was a complete rasper but bar that smith has been heavy pants. Everytime he gets the ball it's a pass back. Never any intent to atleast try beat a man or cross the ball

Thought he was average, however, that's exactly what he is these days. Play doesn't flow through him well and moves have a habit of breaking down when he's involved wide left. Added to that, nowadays he seems to be made of chocolate.

Take nothing away from that one moment, though. Was a stunning free-kick.

Would be nice to bring him on and off for set pieces such as that :lol:

To me it looked as if our defender ( couldn't tell which one) actually pushed the QOS boy, who then knocked McGregor over.

Nah, no way mate. That was a Queens training ground effort.Our player and the Queens player were involved in the usual argy bargy in the box, then the Queens player chucked himself across MacGregor to block him.

It happened earlier in a more legal way against Zaliukas, but this time it was easily a free kick.

We're talking Steve Smith here, edge of box causes him oxygen problems, have you ever seen him take on a man and beat him. Hmmm, thought not.

I don't think I've ever seen him take on a man which is my point. When he's on the edge of their box a little bit of effort wouldn't have gone a miss.

Nah, no way mate. That was a Queens training ground effort.Our player and the Queens player were involved in the usual argy bargy in the box, then the Queens player chucked himself across MacGregor to block him.

It happened earlier in a more legal way against Zaliukas, but this time it was easily a free kick.

Aye I just seen the replay there. Clear foul.