**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Don't dare critise him mate...he clearly slipped due to the pitch :lol:

He actually went low for a ball later on in the game also where there was no need to.

However we got the win and at the end of the day I suppose that's all that matters. I'll take another five 2-1's in our favour.

To be fair he did have a right good save......and it must be fuckn sore landing on that plastic.

Stevie smith,richie foster and dean sheils.

It wouldn't have bothered me if any of These guys had never worn a rangers strip again, but they sure stepped up to the plate when asked credit where it's due well done guys.

Foster had created some good chances the last two games. Who'd have thought. Smith and Sheils playing for the jersey regardless of circumstance, big thumbs up.

I think streete will play in the middle of the back three on sunday and Wallace will play in smith`s position at left midfield to give us a more attacking option on the left. I also think that playing this game on grass will remove that mental block from our players and enable us to win comfortably!