**the Official Queen Of The South Vs Rangers Match Thread**

Gaz52

RANGERS: Bell, Foster, Wallace, McGregor, Zaliukas, Smith, Murdoch, Law, Shiels, Vuckic, Miller
SUBS: Robinson, Black, Clark, Boyd, Crawford, Streete, Walsh

EDIT :

McCall will revert to a similar formation to that which lined up against Hibernian with Richard Foster on one flank with Smith on the left of a 3-5-2 formation. In front of Cammy Bell in goal, the Light Blues have a back three of Lee Wallace, Darren McGregor and Marius Zaliukas.

The midfield contains Dean Shiels, Andy Murdoch and Nicky Law with Haris Vuckic likely to play just off Kenny Miller up front.

Alright team but I just don't like Smith but hope he changes my opinion today. Happy for Streete, shame Hardie misses out and it's come to early for Ferguson but not too many complaints with that. Interesting to see Wallace in a back 3 as defensively he isn't overly convincing tbh.

Alright team but I just don't like Smith but hope he changes my opinion today. Happy for Streete, shame Hardie misses out and it's come to early for Ferguson but not too many complaints with that. Interesting to see Wallace in a back 3 as defensively he isn't overly convincing tbh.

What's the probability of mc call picking the same team twice

RANGERS: Bell, Foster, Wallace, McGregor, Zaliukas, Smith, Murdoch, Law, Shiels, Vuckic, Miller

SUBS: Robinson, Black, Clark, Boyd, Crawford, Streete, Walsh

I thought you said Foster was injured! Got my hopes up.

What is it with Rangers managers recently? We all scream out for one or 2 changes to personnel or formation or tactics that we believe will change things for us, we get that change........oh but wait we have to counter balance the sanity we've shown with more insanity.

We want 352, we want shot of Jig, most of us (those who understand the game) wanted Vuckic up top, or just off the front.

We get it and BOOM. Stevie fucken Smith.

So Wallace at centre half...

Not quite ideal, but still a better option than McCulloch, and wont take much to also be better than Moshni.

Will have a lot more pace to deal with the counter, but we will be very slow in the build-up by the looks of things.

Get ready for a tough watch, but lets grind through it and pick up a result!