***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Only two days rest before the next match but six days in between that and the second leg.is also a disgrace

To think HIVS were whining about sporting integrity

They are also saying they are skint

So skint that they took a wks break in La Manga to prepare

Well that was nerve racking! We fully deserved to go through, we were playing well up until their goal which was poor defending. QotS only really got into the game in the last 10-15 minutes.

Nicky Clark was brutal today, the game should have been over easily if he took his chances.

Hibs will pump high balls into the box as we are very weak dealing with them. Today, we deserved a win never mind going through. Nick Law was my MOTM. Need young legs up front over the next few games if we get through. Both Hardie and Gallagher need to be in the match day squad.

One of our fans took ill just before half time (Copland Front)

Any news? - hope they're ok

Was just about to make a thread about this. Was quite close to me, paramedics took a while getting to him, hundreds of fans shouting them over. Hope the guy is ok.

We played quite well up till we decided to sit in our own half, I was bloody terrified that they would score because we allowed them to attack us. Big Vuckic was great to day in attack and in defence, he played a ball into the box for Miller with about 15 minutes to go and all Miller had to do was hit it, and it would have been game over but no Miller decided to try and dribble the ball further into the box, and again he misses a great chance, his partner Clarke was even worse with all the chances he missed in the first half before we let them score. I was willing to give Clarke another year but his first touch today was woeful and the amount of chances he missed I'm afraid he also needs to leave even though it was him who chested the ball down for our goal.

Aye the way we shut down and defended after the goal was not the way to go imo. Never been so stressed out at a game in my puff. We should have kept the tempo up.

Derrys Walls was brilliant though, it was like it used to be years ago, was buzzing at that. More of the same Wednesday get behind the team!