***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

Can't defend worth a fuck, and our keeper is rank rotten.

Need to be on the front foot against Hibs.

This . They2 in central defence are a nightmare,once again mcgregor beaten by a guy smaller than him,for a simple cross ball

And where were they when queens were pumping high balls in the box in the last 10 mins? Will we ever play a game and not conceed

A goal? Or win a game at ibrox?

Was just about to make a thread about this. Was quite close to me, paramedics took a while getting to him, hundreds of fans shouting them over. Hope the guy is ok.

You would've been right next to me. Disgraceful how long it took the paramedics to arrive. Guys face went grey at 1 point, wasn't looking good.

Thankfully he came round and seemed to be ok when they took him away. Horrible seeing something like that.

You would've been right next to me. Disgraceful how long it took the paramedics to arrive. Guys face went grey at 1 point, wasn't looking good.

Thankfully he came round and seemed to be ok when they took him away. Horrible seeing something like that.

Hope hes ok. The way the guy that was with him was looking at him gave me the impression it wasnt looking good. Did he fall or collapse or what? Theres been a few sad incidents like that in the past couple years and its always sad to hear. Was proud of the fans all trying to get the attention of the paramedics

Hope hes ok. The way the guy that was with him was looking at him gave me the impression it wasnt looking good. Did he fall or collapse or what? Theres been a few sad incidents like that in the past couple years and its always sad to hear. Was proud of the fans all trying to get the attention of the paramedics

He collapsed. He was down for a good 10 mins but eventually they got him upright on a seat and he seemed to come round a bit. Had that been a heart attack he might not have made it with the time it took them to get there. Wish the guy a speedy recovery.

Seen that about the boy in CD, hope that's not true :(

Not long back from the game and although we looked good to start with, we didn't take any of the many chances we created. We just didn't seem to be able to follow through on anything in fact and as usual, their keeper has at least two outstanding saves. As well as all the wee petty fouling and complete lack of observation by the refs, we scraped a draw, just.

We're really going to need an improvement for hivs on Wednesday. I've already bought my ticket in the Copland Front. That's me now sat in every stand since it's redevelopment during the 80's.

What's the chances of a big crowd again on Wednesday?

Sad to hear about the chap in the CF. Hopefully the lad in the CD is alright and makes a full recovery.

Still think that Hibs will be the game to decide things. If we can navigate them, then I think we've got a cracking shot at Motherwell. We'll probably need a much improved display, however, sure it will be a 5-3-2, and that is by far our best formation with the players we have imo.

Sunday 17th May, kickoff at 3:30, live on BT Sport 2

Going into this match with an advantage, hopefully we can get a big crowd in and the team gets on from there.

My birthday that day as well, so I'm going for an optimistic 2-0 win

'mon then! :uk:

Happy birthday, hope you're having a good one :)

Hearing the the reported death was not true. He has been sent home from hospital.

Seems someone on Twitter jumped the gun on this. My son showed me this from his Facebook so sorry for misleading people:

Man that collapsed in the Club Deck at Ibrox yesterday; alive and recovering in Hospital.

His son said this on social media:

"was my dad that had a seizure in the club deck, glad to say he's recovering in hospital.

Medics seemed to take ages to get there but a massive thanks to everyone that came to help, especially the off duty doctors, myself and my brother didn't have a clue what to do.

Hes a bit confused but already asking us to get him tickets for the Hibs game but one step at a time I think!!"

As if we didn't know already, yesterday showed we simply cannot play with a flat back four. That QoS lad was clear through in acres of space and it was only the fact of his poor control that let him down or we could have been losing 2-0 at Ibrox and chasing the tie. Additionally contrary to what others want, we dont need a winger as we cant afford to have someone who is only involved in the game when we see fit to push the ball out to them - for the team we have at the moment a winger is a luxury we simply cant afford. We need to keep it tight and narrow down the middle and let Wallace and Mcgregor (or whoever is a right back) bomb forward - they will essentially be providing our width.

We used exactly this template before with Hibs and I honestly dont understand why we keep abandoning it. It very nearly cost us yesterday.

oh and we need to take our chances - we could have been on easy street after 15mins.

Scraped by but got there in the end , more clinical finishing and we would have been a lot more comfortable . Terrible to hear about the fans in the Copland and club deck

Thought the atmoshphere was also good yesterday , particularly after the goal , hearing Derrys walls in its full glory at ibrox again was superb , hairs on the back of the neck material.