***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Miller is pish. Clark can't finish anything either.

Miller couldn't finish the half pint of lager sitting in front of me. He'd run around it, claim offside and scream at the linesman. Too late, I've sank it Kenny. :-)

After Today I would drop : Miller, Clark and Foster (please god drop Foster) got to at least make one change up front. Hardie should be given a chance, Clark is fckn useless and Miller is fckn DONE !!

Miller is pish. Clark can't finish anything either.

It was that bad I was hoping hed put Boyd on.

Cant make it on Wednesday but asked for a ticket for fester road. These games are going to be a real struggle. But if we played the way we played today and stop making daft mistakes we can preserve.

Just fucking go for it, we should have banged the goals in today, but we struggled to score and then when we did we went defensive instead of securing the win. Its a total catch 22 with us these days.

Would be very happy with that. 4-4-2 and I'll be worried before kick off.

I agree on the formation. But I'm just not sure about not having much pace up front.

But looking back on how we scored our goals against Hibs, they must struggle against the ball coming into the box from out wide. So maybe it's not an issue.

Me too. I think this is the biggy.

I do have the confidence in McCall to get it right though.

We've got to put that lot under pressure and they'll crack. If we sit back we're toast!

Hibs are no better than QotS