***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Would really like to see us take a 2 goal lead to Easter road.. I think qots have been better against us than hibs have! Would like to see Hardie in for Clark but doubt that will happen gone go 3-1 rangers as we can't keep clean sheets! Followed by a draw at Easter road if we can get through this than confident that will be it as reckon Motherwell won't be as hard... Going for goals from vuckic miller and wallace!! Cmon rangers looking forward to this excited and nervous hope we absolutely pump em!

Anyone know why hardly any games are on sky?? What the heck is this bt pish

BT announced before the play-offs started that they'd have every SPFL Premiership Play Off game on BT Sports live. Sky won't be showing any of them.

Hope we beat them by 2 or more at Ibrox. It will be our first chance to really hurt one of the clubs that wanted us dead. Their tarrier wannabe junkie support will leave in their droves when they fail to get promotion.

If anyone gets sent off then headbutt one baw on the way past.

I listened to that mob on Radio Clyde last night ( i know i know ) nearly all the callers were predicting a Hiv win and the panel was in the same boat (wish it was the titanic ) . After one caller a blind guy from Sunderland (hibs fan )who phoned up and got 2 free tickets said i think we will win 2-0 one of the panel said " i hope your right" they did praise Rangers for giving him the free tickets after his call. They would all love us to lose but I am confident we will hammer them 3-0 . Then again am sure i seen a Rangers friendly journalist too ?

Expecting us to mince them on Wednesday tbh. McCall's sussed them, and we were very impressive against Queens - The difference was Queen's keeper.

Play like we did on Sunday, and create more chances, whilst being a wee bit tighter at the back, and we should bury Hibs and this tie in the first leg.

Expecting us to mince them on Wednesday tbh. McCall's sussed them, and we were very impressive against Queens - The difference was Queen's keeper.

Play like we did on Sunday, and create more chances, whilst being a wee bit tighter at the back, and we should bury Hibs and this tie in the first leg.

I agree. We didn't really play badly on Sunday and their keeper has a habit of making spectacular saves against us. hivs are not so good, certainly against us( despite the 4-0 anomaly ). We bossed them in games we lost to them, and we even had Ally in charge then.

I'm looking for a 2-0 lead to take to Erazer Road, where we will wipe them out.

The gameplan should be to blow them out the water early on. Hibs are notorious bottle merchants, I'd love to see us attack with intensity from the first kick of the ball

Very true.

When we ran at them the last time that we played them, they caved in. Fucking arseholes.