***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Great result, don't know why when we are 2-0 up and playing comfortably and creating chances with 10 to 15 minutes to play, SM changes tactics and has us playing defensively. I hope he stops doing it as its playing havoc with my fucking blood pressure.

It's like he doesn't want to repeat the Hearts debacle. We were lucky to get out of that 2-2. It's difficult to watch right enough.

Fucking ecstatic with that tonight. Gave Hibs far too much respect at the start, but grew into the game. Defended like lions, and were dangerous in attack. That was as good a 90 minutes as I've seen for a long time.

Great showing from Shiels, Clark, Zal, Murdoch, McGreg....fuckit, the whole team did superbly. Even Boyd looked effective when he came on. The move for the first goal, Millers finish for the second......brilliant to watch and made me proud as fuck!

Shout out of the night for me though.....as ever....goes to the fans. Fucking great atmosphere!!! Legends, all of you!!! :praise:

Brilliant performance! It felt like they had the heart and determination of the Rangers team that went on to the uefa cup final, albeit we were playing hibs not Werder Bremen! Every one of them fought like a true Ranger. Feeling proud.