***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

I'm feeling good about this tonight. Think I'll get there early and jaunt back into town for a pint in the Horseshoe Bar before having a Curry'n'Chips from the van.

3-0 Rangers, lets go Gers!

Given up trying to guess a Rangers line up these days, always at least one crazy inclusion ha ha. I just hope that whatever team is on the park tonight they give 100% and fucking play like they believe the will get through. If we take an early goal of these bastards I honestjy believe we can take 3/4 off them and make life much easier for Saturday. Think I'll head to the pub soon as sitting about at home waiting for the match is brutal ha ha

Looking forward to it, looking forward to get back to a rocking Ibrox.

I'd go 4-3-3, Vuckic dropping in the hole, similar to how we started against Queens, we need that tempo and level of play throughout the 90, get two quick goals and visibly watch the arse drop out of Hibs.

Bell

Foster Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Shiels Murdoch Law

Vuckic

Miller Clark

Looking forward to it, looking forward to get back to a rocking Ibrox.

I'd go 4-3-3, Vuckic dropping in the hole, similar to how we started against Queens, we need that tempo and level of play throughout the 90, get two quick goals and visibly watch the arse drop out of Hibs.

Bell

Foster Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Shiels Murdoch Law

Vuckic

Miller Clark

We would get over run playing four in the middle. A 3-5-2 is our best option.

wish i could've went tonight. hope it's on the radio. if not it might jsut need to rely on twitter updates!

think if we win this then we'll stand a really good chance of promotion. just get into them and get a good score. take it to their place and hold them off. if ibrox is as full as it was on sunday then that 'll only help us even more.

Is mcgregor not banned for this game ? Or am I thinking of someone else...

Going for 3:1 & a 1:1 at their shit hole...

McGregor misses one of the matches against the Motherwell (if that is who we play after beating HIbs)

We would get over run playing four in the middle. A 3-5-2 is our best option.

Depends, away from home I agree with you (tu)

QOS played 3-5-2 and we played 4-4-2 with a diamond, vuckic being the tip. If Hibs line up 3-5-2, I really don't think we are well versed enough to match them, system for system, and come out on top. They are better drilled at a 3-5-2 than we are.

4-3-3/4-4-2 in a diamond I think is the best suited formation to counter a 3-5-2. Our full backs push to press their wing backs, centre halfs pick up the two forwards and our middle three pick up their middle three. cuts out any out balls, puts us on the front foot. Away from home, I'd be inclined to play the same way we did previously. Our 3-5-2 allowed our wing backs to dictate play and stop them getting forward. Our version of 3-5-2 is much more defensive than Hibs version. If we match them, we'll lose imo.

Get Murdoch, Shiels and vuckic making little triangles like against QOS, driving and exposing that back three, with Wallace looking to overlap Law for a through ball in behind.