***** The Official Rangers V Hibs Thread *******

Who cares how hibs line up FFS.

We are at home we should be playing our way and taking the game to them, let them do the tinkering.

Unsure obviously what formation McCall has been working on the past couple of days but the 3-5-2 wouldn't surprise me as its the best we have played and would allow him to play his wee pal McCulloch.

Anyway the main thing is we start quickly and try get an early goal. None of this slow starting and obvious buildup play that we saw against QoTS

first post on here. Not going to offer anything particularly insightful. just hope the rangers stuff these fucking manky cunts and drill at least 3 past them so its a foregone conclusion for the second leg.

Nothings a foregone conclusion when it comes to Rangers.

l personal think we will draw tonight and beat them at their own midden by a couple.

Tonight is the night lads, the night we show what this club is all about, united as one to get us back where WE not Hibs belong. We need to boss the game from the off both on and off the park. It's time this squad realise their potential, pull together and wipe the floor with this lot!

I'm feeling a bit nervous tonight. We need the fans behind the players and as loud as possible!

Derry's Walls is our most intimidating song so we need that in full voice.

GM

I'm feeling even more confident since strongbow a plenty in your pub ha ha but then I was 1st in the door lol