***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

A close friend is a Motherwell season ticket holder and he thinks they are doomed. Almost certain to be in the Championship next season.

He did say that they look good going forward but are a shambles at the back. He said that McManus is a complete donkey and will be shown up by us.

I have to say I do fear McDonald. He is a bit older now but he was a decent player before. They also have a young guy called Erwin who is keeping Sutton out the team. He is tall and quick, which might be a bit of a nightmare for our defence!

All in all we have a cracking chance to go up here and for McCall to take us forward!

Let's not get too complacent.

We've done well so far. The 2-1 result at QOTS being probably our best result of the season so far, and two world class goals eventually giving us a result against a team who threatened to overwhelm us at corners.

These two game are also cup finals for Motherwell who will have had time to focus on this game. Their players are literally playing for their careers next season whether they win and stay up or go down. Playing in the Premier will also have giving them that bit more guile and concentration needed when playing "top" teams constantly.

I expect us to win over the two legs, but I can see the games being tighter than some expect.

Looking forward to it.

Think the way the tie is set up suits us again.

Motherwell seem to be dreadful away from home, they've won 2, lost 13 in their last 15 away games. If we can take a decent lead into Sunday (2 again would be nice) then we have a great chance to progress.

Can't help but hate Motherwell. 2008, second game from last, (Christian Dailly goal) we drew 1-1 and fucked up our title ambitions. Lets get even!

Same, i remember being at the game and Craigan taking out JCD before he could get into a one on one with the keeper, should have been a red and a very different game after.

MacColl said he was dreading extra time today and didn't think we would have survived it. They only have a day off tomorrow, hope they stay off the bones an aw LOL

Naw mate! they will have 4 days off (tu) Today they have a free day then Monday-Wednesday it will be all about recovery sessions, set piece practice and tactical sessions for the guys who played in the 2 games.

The guys on the bench and the remainder of the squad will have fitness sessions in place of recovery sessions to top up their sharpness.

I have no worries about the lads playing again on Thursday.