***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

I've got a bit of a dilemma boys. The missus works in a safari park and she just had to put down her favourite animal (tiger she reared from a cub) she is in fucking bits but I really don't want to miss this. Do I fuck her off an watch the gave or play the doting bf and say it doesn't matter. I know what I want to do but I know the shit ill get for it

I've got a bit of a dilemma boys. The missus works in a safari park and she just had to put down her favourite animal (tiger she reared from a cub) she is in fucking bits but I really don't want to miss this. Do I fuck her off an watch the gave or play the doting bf and say it doesn't matter. I know what I want to do but I know the shit ill get for it

Loads of tigers kicking about mate. Only one Glasgow Rangers. Let her deal with it!

No brainer. Watch the game. She will get over it.

Order her a WWF endangered tiger sponsorship tonight and say you've got to go out tonight and get her a surprise. See the game and then give her a wee tinkle saying you got mugged or something, your fine, and that your staying at a pals house close by. Tomorrow, get your arse out early and get her a big cuddly tiger from Clintons or wherever. Return home tomorrow with the tiger and let her know about the sponsorship.

Mon' the Rangers and RIP to the tiger!