***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

Just back home, was pretty gutted with result but 3-1 we are definitely still in with a chance, just look how unlucky hibs were v us and I think hibs were a better team than Motherwell. Really dissapointed that all three goals came from hitting us on the counter when we committed too many men, I know it's good we attacked but our team just can't deal with pace and we played into their hands.

I still believe we can do this and the place was fucking electric especially last 10 mins was annoyed to see so many walk out beforehand.

This is a difficult one because so many of our best players had a nightmare & we had bad luck. The team will be very different on Sunday though I wish McGregor was in. For this match there will ne no uncertainty about what we do in a two leg playoff. We have to score three goals without reply. Penalties is a lottery. We can do it but we really have to shake it up. Ironically if we just miss out, Stuart McCall is the perfect manager to rebuild a team to take us up next year in very good form

McCall is an absolute dud.