***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

Oh well, just getting myself organised for my flight tomorrow and put on a 3-0 correct score. I think we should win the no bother at all as Baraclough hasn't a clue. It may mean just as much to them as it does to us, but I think it means more to US. lol.

Too many people counting their chickens on here.

We need the same level of performance as with qots and hibs if we are to get through this. Professional, determined and full concentration for the 180 mins.

I believe we have improved enough as a team to get up but certainly not buying into this 3 or 4 goal win on Thursday.......hope I'm wrong though.

Exactly how I feel. We have to assume this is going to be the toughest of the 3 ties. We can't let it slip.

We need to be at least 2 or 3 goal ahead going into Sunday. The thought of no McGregor & Thomson as the ref is terrifying. One late & tired tackle could be enough to kill our chances.

I'd go with the same team that played Hibs at Ibrox last week.

Football tends to throw up storylines, and this game has been written in the stars since we were both looking like being in the playoffs.

Stuart McCall given the chance to finish what he started and relegate these cunts.

Just listening to the radio and that motherwell manager is going on about how he was looking to sign up vuckic and bigirimana before they came to us. hope vuckic gets a wee goal or two into them tomorrow :P

People chanting 4-0/5-0 are far too confident, just can't see it being that scoreline.

If it's goal less at half time then I can see the fans becoming annoyed and getting on the players back, which will work right into Motherwells hands.

Need to be patient and any win tomorrow will do me.

People chanting 4-0/5-0 are far too confident, just can't see it being that scoreline.

If it's goal less at half time then I can see the fans becoming annoyed and getting on the players back, which will work right into Motherwells hands.

Exactly, hopefully the players have their feet on the ground and are fully focussed on another professional performance. If that turns out to be a resounding win then hats off to them, but until this tie is out of sight I'm taking nothing for granted.

While we would all like to win the first leg 4 or 5 nil, as you say it is being far too confident IMO, and it is making me a little anxious to be honest. If it does happen then we can all go crazy.