***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

Still hours till kick off and my forecast will probably change nearer ko. At the moment I don't feel very confident. This is a massive game for us and we need every player winning in their areas for us to pull it off. Tension mounting

I think it might not be as easy as a lot of people are thinking but we can definitely win it.

You could say we have an advantage in that we have their previous manager who will know a lot of their players weaknesses and strengths. Also, that it's being played at a sold out, no doubt deafening, Ibrox. They won't be used to playing in front of such a crowd except against that lot in the east. The highest was 42,296 against the bheasts. Aberdeen had the second largest crowd at 13,267. The other (majority) games are anywhere between 2,982 (ross country) and 8,367 (dundee united). They are used to very small crowds and have only been in front of 42,000 crowd twice this season.