*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

GB when you get a second can you check you got my 10 - error appeared and I'm not sure. Just a few moments ago so perhaps allow to process

Cheers

Cheers mate. (tu)

I don't have access to the paypal figures. bluepeter will send me a censored version once it's all done.

I'll check when I get the list, but I'm pretty sure it will all be okay.

The error is probably that "index of..." page - Paypal is trying to take you to an old RM thank you page that doesn't exist.

Donation done, gb

Great cause GB, I've crossed your palm with silver

Good stuff GB get me down for 10 bud and will send tomorrow #proudtobeabear

I'll donate when I have a secure connection, will be away until Friday but should be able to sort something before then. You'd be better starting a default list for these it would save you a lot of time. :)

Sorted GB.

GB when you get a second can you check you got my 10 - error appeared and I'm not sure. Just a few moments ago so perhaps allow to process

Cheers

Thanks chaps - we've very nearly reached the target already!!! :clap:

Cheers mate. (tu)

I don't have access to the paypal figures. bluepeter will send me a censored version once it's all done.

I'll check when I get the list, but I'm pretty sure it will all be okay.

The error is probably that "index of..." page - Paypal is trying to take you to an old RM thank you page that doesn't exist.

It did say 'index of'

Cheers

£20 donated mate forgot to put my name to it.well done mate my wee nephew is wheelchair bound so know the difficulty he faces day to day.

WATP

Brilliant! Cheers dexi. (tu)

And let us know if there's anything we can do for your nephew (assuming he's a Bear! :P ). (tu)

£20 in via paypal........

get Cammy to the Megastore with the change !!!

(well done gb)

Looks like that's what we're gonna have to do. :D

So since people have started donating, if you've pledged (or even if you haven't), feel free to donate now. (tu)

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html