*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

BTW - I also plan to keep you all up to date with any Erskine News that's relevant to us. Mostly from their facebook page.

For example, these two events...

Saturday 11th July is a busy day for Erskine as in addition to our Classic Car Show in Bishopton it is also Summer Fayre time at our Edinburgh Home in Gilmerton.

All the fun of the Edinburgh Fayre begins at 1.30pm with a visit from bikers!

11666068_787857087997847_160906056957375

11701011_787854151331474_354427897774919

1013862_787857217997834_5361220066217522

Classic Cars at Erskine

995787_203113489851895_1355446490_n.jpg

Come along and join in the excitement of Erskine's annual Classic Car Show.

After another successful year the Erskine Classic Car show will return and with a fantastic array of over 500 cars to admire as well as food, entertainment and stalls, it's not to be missed.

Once again there will be many classic car clubs in attendance to support Erskine. Caring for ex-Service men and women.

Please note that the venue of this years Classic Car Show has changed to Ingliston Country Club, Bishopton.

Saturday 11th July, 11.00 until 16.00
Entry: £4 per adult, kids go free

If you or your club would like to show your vehicle(s) at the Erskine Classic Car Show please call 0141 814 4625 or download a registration form.

jw0005955.JPGjw0005971.JPG

(more classic car photos here... https://www.erskine.org.uk/events/classic-cars-erskine )

I got to a page which said "Index of/" - what does that mean? Is it because I didn't put my username in the "add special instructions" box?

(It wasn't, but you'd better say it was to encourage people to do it :p20: )

I got this too.. But also got a msg saying my donation went thru.. Not sure. Will check account tomorrow.

That's us up to 20 members. (tu)

The target is 100, so there's a fair bit of bumping and welcoming ahead.

I'll be offline all day now, so hopefully our online members will help the thread along and help you with any queries you may have as you're donating. :thumbup:

Oh and remember - if you want to donate, but can't do it right now for whatever reason, just post here, or PM me and ask to be added to the "Pledged" list.

That way I won't hassle you, and you can just donate whenever you're ready. (tu)

Note:

If you have donated via the PayPal page in the last month, or during this current campaign, and you have not PMed me afterwards, I will have no idea that you have donated.

I won't get all the figures from Admin until near the end of the fundraiser, and only then will I find out that you've donated.

So if you've donated since 1st June onwards, and your name is not in the members' list, please post here or PM me. (tu)