*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

Think I've just managed to use pay pal GB. Keep up the good work mate

Think I've just managed to use pay pal GB. Keep up the good work mate

Cheers mate. (tu)

I was just about to make a private gag about you being able to trust this establishment at least.

But now that you've double-paid, I'm just going to do a runner! :P

I may have already mentioned, but tomorrow we'll be helping another wish come true.

This one is from Dougie...

Loch_Katrine_Wish_zpshqdxyuuf.jpg

So tomorrow, he, along with a full busload of Veterans and Carers (12 in total) will be enjoying a Pleasure Cruise around Loch Katrine on the Steamship Sir Walter Scott, along with a Pint or a wee Dram to complement the view.

647233.jpg

The total cost of this will be about £140. But Malvern has already chipped in £50 for the Drinks! :thumbup:

So we'll only need to cough up the other £90.

That equates to about 18 new members, so hopefully we'll receive a few more new donations/renewing Members to go towards that - before we get the bill (lunchtime tomorrow). (tu)

GB need your help mate got ma grandads match 2 match membership form through the day for the disabled section...On the back of the form it asks if I want to sign him upto the CCCS for none SFL season ticket home games...Heres the question if I sign him up for that does that mean he will get a ticket for the cup games? any Idea of prices for such tickets in that area?

GB need your help mate got ma grandads match 2 match membership form through the day for the disabled section...On the back of the form it asks if I want to sign him upto the CCCS for none SFL season ticket home games...Heres the question if I sign him up for that does that mean he will get a ticket for the cup games? any Idea of prices for such tickets in that area?

I'm not an expert on that to be honest, but here's an answer anyway. Hopefully other members have a better answer...

Yes, if you tick the CCCS option then you're also agreeing to buy a ticket for all Home Cup Games.

I don't know the prices for the wheelchair section, but the regular seats just behind them are usually about £18 for an Adult and £13 for a Concession.

But some higher profile games will maybe be a few quid more than that - but not silly money.

If you feel that you would more than likely buy tickets for at least a couple of Home Cup games, then it's definitely worth signing up.

You don't ever pay any booking fees on the tickets, and you don't ever have to worry about all this nonsense queuing up from 8am when the popular tickets go on sale. (tu)

The big question is (and I don't know the answer - so hopefully soemeone else does) - Can you come off the CCCS Scheme at any time during the season, or are you stuck on it for the whole season?

If you can, then there's no harm in signing up and seeing how it goes.

And Hey - if you do sign up for it, and you can't make a particular cup game, we'll buy the ticket back off you for an Erskine Veteran!

Win-Win :thumbup:

I'm not an expert on that to be honest, but here's an answer anyway. Hopefully other members have a better answer...

Yes, if you tick the CCCS option then you're also agreeing to buy a ticket for all Home Cup Games.

I don't know the prices for the wheelchair section, but the regular seats just behind them are usually about £18 for an Adult and £13 for a Concession.

But some higher profile games will maybe be a few quid more than that - but not silly money.

If you feel that you would more than likely buy tickets for at least a couple of Home Cup games, then it's definitely worth signing up.

You don't ever pay any booking fees on the tickets, and you don't ever have to worry about all this nonsense queuing up from 8am when the popular tickets go on sale. (tu)

The big question is (and I don't know the answer - so hopefully soemeone else does) - Can you come off the CCCS Scheme at any time during the season, or are you stuck on it for the whole season?

If you can, then there's no harm in signing up and seeing how it goes.

Cheers mate I'll just sign him up for it if there is ever a game he can't make it am sure I could donate it to your good cause so win win (tu)

Cheers mate. (tu)

I was just about to make a private gag about you being able to trust this establishment at least.

But now that you've double-paid, I'm just going to do a runner! :P

I didn't realise that I had posted twice, don't know how I managed it but u know me & all things techie.

I hope I haven't donated twice but knowing my luck with platinum cards !!!! lol.

You may have to put me on the pledge list also until I get a statement in.

I didn't realise that I had posted twice, don't know how I managed it but u know me & all things techie.

I hope I haven't donated twice but knowing my luck with platinum cards !!!! lol.

You may have to put me on the pledge list also until I get a statement in.

Nah mate, I'm joking. :P

you've posted the RM post twice because it was taking so long to post that you didn't think you'd pressed post, but you had. That happens a lot on here. :D

The PayPal payment will only have gone through once though.

BTW - For anyone else worried that they might fuck up their payment somehow - don't worry! When I get the figures, if anything looks not right, or doesn't add up, I contact the member involved and make sure it's what the member meant to do, and if not, we sort it. (tu)

We've actually had one or two members who thought we wanted a tenner a month off them, and have ticked the PayPal "Recurring Monthly" option!

We cancel that if it happens. We don't want monthly payments or standing orders, just a small one off donation when we actually need it. (tu)