*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

So, back to business...

mrbump.jpg

RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund

Ordinary RM Members Supporting Extraordinary Erskine Veterans.

To Join our Hall of Fame, simply donate £5 or more to the Fund (and PM me).

• If money is in short supply, that's all we need from you. (tu)
  • If even £5 is too much, not a problem - PM me for a full concession - there are other ways to help apart from money! :pipe:
  • If you earn enough to donate more than £5, then please feel free to donate as you see fit. (tu)

Donation Link: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Hall of Fame - Season 2015/16

69 Members:

• 10pshortof17pound
  • 72Barca
  • Bellshill_Bear
  • bettertogether
  • Bigfc
  • billscott
  • bishopsgateloyal
  • Blinkyman
  • Blue Avenger
  • bluepeter
  • Bluepeter9
  • Bears r us
  • Bobby Hume
  • bornabear
  • broxieman
  • bump
  • Cadman
  • Cairo1
  • Calio
  • Carling1873
  • Carsons Dog
  • Corky True Legend
  • cruixranger
  • cstamomusa
  • D'Artagnan
  • DAVIE8CH
  • Domthenbud
  • Eaglesham Bear
  • eejay the dj
  • EKCO
  • Falcoholic
  • fermblue
  • G13
  • gazza27
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • Heshootshescores
  • iain1712
  • ianb1547
  • Inigo
  • jim beam
  • johntee
  • Keeps01
  • legalbeagle
  • legs
  • Malvern
  • my shepherds
  • newlanarkboy
  • onefootwillie
  • One Jock wallace
  • only14me
  • Onslowdriver
  • pye1965
  • RFCRussell
  • robg58
  • Scott G
  • Siam69
  • showtime69
  • SteveEarle
  • StuBlueKPL
  • SW3
  • TFP77
  • The Only Way is Up
  • Wee Bud
  • weejoseph
  • wewillfollowrangers
  • wotmeworry
  • Wullies_bowly_legs
  • Zzed

Pledged:

• AlBear85
  • bluenose1975
  • Carsons Army
  • Courtyard Bear
  • jamess
  • Jmac_88
  • Loyal-Bear
  • NamibianBear
  • offshoreworker
  • Perth_Campsie_Ger
  • RFC Eagle
  • SoldierBlue1
  • Sportingintegritymyarse
  • thistleman
  • TEFTONG
    Wullie72

Welcome to member number 67 - Bluepeter9

photo-2870.jpg

Who for some reason thought it was perfectly okay to just sit idly on the Pledged List, rather than the Donated List even though he's been back from his holidays for almost a whole 24 hours already! :P

shameless behaviour.............no other words for it

..............................bump

Meanwhile:

1. One of our Members will be making use of our Complimentary Season Tickets to take his family for a Great Day Out watching Rangers Ladies annihilate c*lt*c next month. (tu)

2. One of our Members kid's will be the Official Mascot for Rangers Ladies v Glasgow City in November.

3. Rangers Development Fund have given us 2 Bar72 Tickets for a game later in the year (v Raith). One of our Fund Members will probably win them in a Prize Draw.

4. The Sone Aluko Signed Framed Shirt is now available for sale - one of our Fund members will probably get that for as little as £50

5. The Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel is nearing completion, and it will very soon be time for our 35 Members' bricks to be installed. All our members are very happy. Not only did they get theirs £10 cheaper than everyone else, but they've also by sheer chance found themselves getting the best positions on the wall too! ;)

Sometimes I forget to mention the countless benefits of Fund Membership. But I know that's not why you join - the benefits are just a bonus - but you've got to admit they can be pretty good bonuses sometimes! :thumbup:

Welcome to member number 68 - EKCO

Yeah I know I used the same gag last season - You try thinking up another one!

ok, let's try this one then...

671c084e87f968d1274484668b49355a.jpg

I've also taken the liberty of adding

• JMac_88
  • offshoreworker
  • RFC Eagle
  • thistleman

to the pledged list, cos I know they would want me to. :D

There are still lots of Loyal Fund Members names on my unrenewed list, whom I am confident will be renewing, but I wouldn't take the liberty of pledging for them! (Yes, I'm talking about you RFC#1. :D )

But never fear - I will send a PM to all unrenewed members when the time comes. (tu)

Reminder:

What we’ve done in the last month:

• Delivered 84 Whisky Miniatures (for D-Day Ration Packs) and 16 bottles of spirits (much of it lovely posh stuff!) - approx retail cost: £750
  • Provided 74 Match Tickets for Erskine & Combat Stress for all 3 Home Play-off games – approx cost £370
  • Provided 12 RDF Fundraising Night Tickets - £180
  • Beer Money and Raffle ticket money for the Veterans at the Fundraising Night - £240
  • Raffle Tickets for RDF Fundraising Night (Sponsors’ Fund) - £100
  • Argyle Suite Matchday Hospitality for Dinger & Friends (8 people) – List price £850, but thanks to 2 massive donations from Specialized Security and Dunny_01, we paid only £400.
  • Argyle Suite Beer money - £80
  • Kilted Skirlie Restaurant (Loch Lomond) – Lunch and drinks for 12 people - £173
  • Loch Katrine Boat Trip (Steamship Sir Walter Scott) & Drinks for 12 people - £115 – Thanks to Sir Walter (Scott, not Smith) for a very generous 50% Discount on the ticket price.
  • 100 RDF Summer Raffle Tickets - £100

• Renewed 2 Season Tickets - £612
  • Blagged 2 additional Free Season tickets! :21:

What we've agreed to do next:

• Another Loch Katrine Boat Trip and Drinks - this time for Erskine Mains Home - £115
  • Day Trip to the Palace of Holyroodhouse - I haven't told you about that yet. - £42 (tu)
  • 12 Enclosure tickets for Rangers v Hibs - approx £180
  • 4 Hospitality Seats for Rangers v Hibs (2 wheelchair users & 2 Carers)- approx £360
  • As many tickets for the Burnley game as they can use (£7.50 each)
  • 5 Match programme Annual Subscriptions - £250
  • 5 Rangers TV Annual Subscriptions - £250

- Which is why we need more new Members to join us and give a small donation of as little as £5 per season

Palace of Holyroodhouse:

I was chatting to Erskine about what else they'd like to do, and they mentioned that they'd been looking at Holyroodhouse but it was too expensive, at £12 a head.

I thought that sounded a bit much, so I checked into it, and it turns out that it's only £3.50 per person (£7 for Disabled Visitors, with a free Adult Companion)

So that means we could get admission for a Full Busload for only £42 - which seems too good to miss out on.

But since you don't need Sunshine for a Palace Tour, they're going to leave that one till the end of Summer.

Burnley:

The cost for a group of Veterans and Carers is only £7.50 per head, so I've told the 4 Homes they can have as many as they want. 2 Homes (Park and Mains) won't be able to attend, because they'll be at the Inverary Highland Games that day. I should hear back from the other 2 homes shortly.