*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

The Recent Falkirk Wheel Trip has now been officially Framed and transferred from the Wishing Tree (unfulfilled wishes) to the Wishing Wall (fulfilled wishes)...

Falkirk_Wheel_Wish_RM_zpssseqekew.jpg

Wishing-wall_zpsyxyau7fj.jpg

falkirkwheel2_zpsdlr2lftb.jpg

falkirk_wheel1_zpsulmo8vce.jpg

The whole trip was organised and paid for completely by Specialized Security. :thumbup:

But we'll take the credit for suggesting it to them at least. :P

That's our second Framed Wish. We also had the easy one earlier...

wishing_wall_zpsfaatepfw.jpg

And we have two more wishes fulfilled, just waiting to be collaged and framed (Loch Lomond Lunch and Loch Katrine Boat Trip)

And two more wishes pledged but not yet organised (Another Loch Katrine Boat Trip and a visit to the Palace of Holyroodhouse)

But for now as the football draws ever nearer, our focus turns back to tickets for Home matches. (tu)

Is this the thing I need to sign up to if i want to make my ST available through the season to someone?

No mate, this is the parent organisation of the forthcoming ticket scheme. This is our fundraising club. Donate money to this, and we spend it on Erskine and Rangers.

You can sign up to the season ticket thing (free of charge, but it's not yet launched) without becoming a member here, but I'd suggest you should just sign up here too. :P

Minimum donation is £5 for a season's membership.

No mate, this is the parent organisation of the forthcoming ticket scheme. This is our fundraising club. Donate money to this, and we spend it on Erskine and Rangers.

You can sign up to the season ticket thing (free of charge, but it's not yet launched) without becoming a member here, but I'd suggest you should just sign up here too. :P

Minimum donation is £5 for a season's membership.

Sound, will do GB

Is this the thing I need to sign up to if i want to make my ST available through the season to someone?

Dan, I've taken a note of your interest in the S/T Scheme and have added you to the new list.

You'll get a PM from me once the scheme is launching. (tu)

Email received though numbers came out as gobbledegook.

More than happy to rejoin this worthy cause and will pay the same as last year (£10?) if you remind me how to do it :blink:

:thumbup:

Apologies for any gobbledygook - although that's pretty much everything I write! :P

Simply donate via paypal using this link...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

On the PayPal review page, add your username in the bit where it says "other info" or "add special instructions..."

then PM me. (tu)