***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

No chance we'll go through! Just being as honest as I can be after watching that tonight. Might feel differently over the weekend but just now I'm preparing myself for another year in the Championship.

Its hard to watch last night and come to any other conclusion. I cant see them not hitting us on the break again as we need the goals.

Not confident in this at all.

If we start like we started yesterday AND score first AND keep the pressure on for the 90. Then we might have a chance.

Motherwell will probably line up with 10 behind the ball and try hit us on the break unless we score and they bottle it.

Bell

Jig. Zal. Wallace

Walsh. Shiels. Murdoch. Ferguson

Vuckic

Boyd. Miller

Get foster out the starting line up.

Foster was far superior to Wallace on Thursday(and in every play-off game so far) but big Lee seems to be immune to abuse for some reason.

Foster was far superior to Wallace on Thursday(and in every play-off game so far) but big Lee seems to be immune to abuse for some reason.

Wallace has been mince of late. Foster has been hot and cold. Better than wallace. But i would play 3 at the back and think wallace would be better at cb than foster

Bell

Foster McCulloch Zaliukas Wallace

Black Murdoch

Walsh Vuckic Ferguson

Miller

Just feel we need to give the defence a bit of protection that's why the formation and Black in.

I know Ferguson couldn't last the game but I'd get him to give everything he's got for 45 mins cos we need early goals.

Wallace has been mince of late. Foster has been hot and cold. Better than wallace. But i would play 3 at the back and think wallace would be better at cb than foster

We're in trouble, bud, cos the only decent CB at the club will be watching on along with the rest of us.

I'd play 3 at the back as well and my 3 would be Foster, Mohsni and Wallace.

Mohsni is chronic but I still think he's better than our Lithuanian plank and captain Jig...............I don't envy wee Stuarts job!

We're in trouble, bud, cos the only decent CB at the club will be watching on along with the rest of us.

I'd play 3 at the back as well and my 3 would be Foster, Mohsni and Wallace.

Mohsni is chronic but I still think he's better than our Lithuanian plank and captain Jig...............I don't envy wee Stuarts job!

I know it's worrying we are without mcgreggor. Don't know what stuart going to do. He might come up with something completely out of the blue like Gasparotto or even Streete or Mbabu!!!! Who knows. But i think he will go with Zal Jig and Mohsni with wallace and foster as wing backs. I think he should go with width but wallace and foster not my option. Ferguson and walsh looked dangerous last night.