***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

Gets the bloody pumping, players need to realise what an honour it is playing for Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

Here here

That video aswell by puma a few years back when they interviewed Johnny Hubbard and a few other older players and then the video ends with Johnny in his softly spoken voice saying "I will be Rangers till the day I die" . That Is what this club is all about !

aww well, excitement over.

:lol::(

Took him to mean players who didn't feature from the start and perhaps came off the bench?

If it is those three, then by fuck, we are going to need luck on an epic scale to not be playing Championship football next season.

I hope so! Although i expect Jig to feature, i'd be amazed if he didn't.

i'm actually feeling more positive about this game than the one at ibrox. i guess i just can't see how we can be any worse than thursday night and we can still definitely win it.

I am certainly a glass half full person and if we get an early goal we could turn this around, what we all need to remember is that it is not just a case of winning the game, we need a 2-0 3-1 etc to take it to extra time. Then we have the fact our players have played 6 games in a short time and extra time might be too much for some of them.

So we just need to win by 3 goals in 90 minutes and up we go.

We have been let down badly time and time again by some of these players. Now is the time to put it right, a lot of them won't get another chance. If there is a game for them to roll back the years and perform like they did before coming to our great club, then this is it.

Fear nothing, win everything. No Surrender from any of us. Come on Rangers...you CAN win this. RTID!!!

They'll park bus like fuck

I'm thinking they wont, their manager doesn't seem to be the cautious type after what he did at ibrox. They pretty much handled everything we threw at them as well, so I doubt he'll change tactically.

However, as the game progresses I guess it will naturally happen to the players. They'll end up parking the bus, of course that's if we're not a couple goals down again.