***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

My brother who stayed til the end has just text me that mosh started it when aproached to shake hands and something happened with the push in the back being the reaction! No doubt the full thing will be on video but ffs act with some dignity in defeat, shake hands and then come and apologise to the bears that remain before leaving the pitch!

Is yer bro a Well fan anaw, aye...? ;)

I said it the day Inverness won the cup semi final that I'd save my gloating till we got out of the championship. Seeing the scum not winning a treble in no way makes up for the disappointment of today.

All I'm interested in is Glasgow Rangers and how we get ourselves back into the premier league. It certainly won't be with McCall at the helm and the bunch of dross that's been wearing the blue shirt this season.

Where are all the posters who said we would beat well over 2 games? And were easier than hibs,do you actually watch football

Said at the start of the season with that clown as manager and the likes of foster zaliukas smith as signings that hearts would win the

League,without doubt the worst set of players I have ever seen in 40years of watching rangers.wouldnt keep any of them of that

Starting 11

Is yer bro a Well fan anaw, aye...? ;)

Naw, he is a proper fan that stays til the end and no matter how shite we are always applauds the team off the pitch! I take it your one of the glory hunting pricks that just likes to moan about anything and everything - especially other bears!

I passed on some info re the incident that the interview at the end seemed to confirm and instead of making a constructive comment about the incident or our player or our performance you act like a useless dickhead and have a go at a fellow bear! You are truly a cunt!

I actually cant believe what i am watching here!! Motherwell are celebrating like they have won the Premier League or something. If I was them I would be walking off the pitch with my head down humbly as they were in a fkn relegation battle for being so rotten.

We'd have been celebrating, that may have gotten in via the back door - and we're a proper club - well, we have the history of a proper club.

Defending Moshni :anguish:

Have you all lost your Rangers class as well?

Walk away and never come back, Bilel. You can't play football, and you've been an embarrassment to our club. Punching a player on the pitch no matter what the incident is of absolutely no class, and I hope you never pull on our famous jersey again.

the cunt had no right to push mohsni,self defense.i take it you let people push you about then,you also don't mention the players from motherhell that went on to attack mohsni punching and kicking him.well in mohsni is all I can say.you say you would walk away, the picture next to your name tells us otherwise.

Where are all the posters who said we would beat well over 2 games? And were easier than hibs,do you actually watch football

Said at the start of the season with that clown as manager and the likes of foster zaliukas smith as signings that hearts would win the

League,without doubt the worst set of players I have ever seen in 40years of watching rangers.wouldnt keep any of them of that

Starting 11

Here I am. I am so sorry that I had misplaced faith in Rangers beating Motherwell. So sorry if I offended you.

Congratulations in getting your prediction at the start of the season correct.

Prick.

Here I am. I am so sorry that I had misplaced faith in Rangers beating Motherwell. So sorry if I offended you.

Congratulations in getting your prediction at the start of the season correct.

Prick.

Thanks for the congrats fuck face,

We weren't ready to go up.

We weren't good enough to go up.

We didn't deserve to go up.

Full marks to Motherwell. Hunger, desire, team-work. All things this team - this entire club - are sorely lacking in.

I hope this is the last time I ever see the vast majority of these players in a Rangers shirt. Players who are being paid an extortionate amount of money to do a job I, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers supporters, would do for free in a heartbeat.

Enough is enough. Changes need to be made. And those changes need to start from today.

Said at the start of the season with that clown as manager and the likes of foster zaliukas smith as signings that hearts would win the League,without doubt the worst set of players I have ever seen in 40years of watching rangers.wouldnt keep any of them of that Starting 11

We have been utter pish for a long long time and in truth deserve what we get unfortunately. Never been much lower as a gers fan. Totally toothless performance today when the complete opposite was needed, and rightfully expected!

First and most important new signing is a top quality manager who can build a competitive squad. Nothing against SMcC as I think he did what he could in the circumstances but we must improve in all areas, starting at the top.

At the end of the day it was obvious that the SPL is a far superior league than the one we are in. We were utterly destroyed by the team that finished 2nd bottom over two legs. We would not have been able to cope had we got promoted anyway. Someone needs to rebuild from the bottom, and to be given the time to do so.

At the end of the day it was obvious that the SPL is a far superior league than the one we are in. We were utterly destroyed by the team that finished 2nd bottom over two legs. We would not have been able to cope had we got promoted anyway. Someone needs to rebuild from the bottom, and to be given the time to do so.

Post of the week.

Full marks to Motherwell. Hunger, desire, team-work. All things this team - this entire club - are sorely lacking in.

I hope this is the last time I ever see the vast majority of these players in a Rangers shirt. Players who are being paid an extortionate amount of money to do a job I, and hundreds of thousands of Rangers supporters, would do for free in a heartbeat.

Enough is enough. Changes need to be made. And those changes need to start from today.

I have to agree. Anyway, still have the petrofac cup to win. Maybe the journey starts again for real with real football built around a core of youngsters

I have to agree. Anyway, still have the petrofac cup to win. Maybe the journey starts again for real with real football built around a core of youngsters

I was away on holiday at the weekend, havng seen the 1-3 debacle, I stayed away from football news until I watched the highlights on Sportscene last night.

I guess I now feel almost as low as when we were demoted SFL3, to finish third with the resources we have is a diabolic outcome.

Perhaps we'll find Motherwell fielded an ineligible player and we'll get the game awarded to us at 3-0.

But seriously, Dave King was proven right that our chances were less than 50% on getting promoted. I guess that means his Plan A was another season in the Championship.

I was one of the latecomers to the "McCoist Must Go" party, but after the Ramsden Cup Final debacle, he should have been punted and someone put in place for this season.

I don't blame McCall for anything, he has had to work with a broken McCoist squad which would have been broken up whatever happened. I do believe that with McCoist in charge we would have fallen at the first play off hurdle. If McDowall had stayed, we would not have even made the play offs.

I totally blame McCoist as the most useless manager ever to cross the Ibrox threshold and the Easdale board for allowing him to make things worse at great expense to the club.

I was a McCall man from the start, I think he can still do the job with his own team, but that 6-1 thrashing dented my confidence somewhat.