***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

We need to be on top of them from the start. Simply can't sit back and allow Motherwell to dictate the tempo of the game. Oddly hopeful of McCall throwing a tactical curveball and getting us up but I'm about prepared or the crushing disappointment like the other night.

I had a dream

15 mins-penalty to Rangers 1-0

70 mins-2-0

80 mins-3-0

Last ten minutes- desperate defending and squeaky bum time

Final whistle- Bears singing and dancing.

WATP

Your dreams are much more specific than mine.....................

Neither can I. Out on the piss all day yesterday at the cup final, didn't get home til 4am and wide awake at 9 just dreading this. This is the worst I've felt for any Rangers game. It's fucking horrible.

Just have to sit and hope now. This team have let us down so badly so many times, but somehow if one of those players slated by the fans can drag us through today, they'll be a hero for the rest of their life :lol:

There's a part of me really hoping McCulloch scores the winner then immidiately retires.

Just have to sit and hope now. This team have let us down so badly so many times, but somehow if one of those players slated by the fans can drag us through today, they'll be a hero for the rest of their life :lol:

There's a part of me really hoping McCulloch scores the winner then immidiately retires.

I suggested that Jig theory a few years ago. Goes though everything toget back to the top and then goes once we're back where we belong. Maybe a bit romanticised but I can't help think I'd want to do something similar in that position.