Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

DJ has it right in this morning's Evening Times ....

"All this came about because of one piece of complete stupidity," said Johnstone. "There was no need for Erwin to do what he did."

Could Moshni get a solicitor to make a case for him, to appeal the decisions made. After-all it is his career on the line and he's not attached to any club now?.

Over the last 4 years ,I've never seen so many rules introduced .

Many new laws been brought into the football domain, ones that I had never heard of watching football for over 40 years.

I have never seen so many witch hunts against individuals or even one club from the authorities or from Scotland's media.

One thing always strikes me as a little odd though .

They all seem to come to focus in the media or even applied by the authorities when it's regards a certain club that has won a World record 54 titles .

Anytime I've been shoved violently in the back, like Moshni was by the wee coward, I've taken it as a challenge to fight. Moshni reacted like a man should when challenged to man up. He taught that wee coward a valuable lesson in life; don't start something you can't finish off.

• 3 weeks later...