Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

I understand where you're coming from but a kick and a punch was a little bit over the top regardless IMO.

Perhaps but we all know this is going to be constantly made out like some sort vicious unprovoked attack from a Rangers player when that's clearly far from the case

Is there any evidence of billy refusing shake his hand / telling him fuck off ? Surely thats on video and not just rest of it

None. A Motherwell player assaulted a Rangers player, the Rangers player retalliated, he was then attacked by about 8 Motherwell players/staff. Its all on video.

For the list of incidents over the two legs - they should get the book thrown at them! Flares let off at Ibrox, flare on the pitch today, the poke in the eye for jig, fans invading the pitch with mounted police being brought on, the goading of our fans, failing to control their players with two sent off, the incident in the tunnel if its true and was a fan involved and who knows what else! That lot should be worth more than just a shitty fine!

fuck it it relegate them with us taking their place

From what I heard Mohsni refused to shake his hand and told him to "fuck off" which was what lead to Erwin shoving him.

He is a Rangers player so he should be acting with class and dignity rather than a sore losing four year old.

Hope the rest of our squad were hurting as much as Moshni , but it looked like they had accepted defeat 40 mins earlier.

...Invading the pitch to celebrate, I don't mind, but going over to the Rangers end waving them on changes things completely.

This. Motherwell must surely get hammered for the pitch invasion, as well as the prick with the stick.

I'd suggest a match forfeit, say 3-0 to us!

Good. When they review it they'll clearly find that Erwin was the aggressor. It was clear to me from one video replay that Irwin lifts his hands first so the police shouldn't have any trouble spotting that.

Agree. Not condoning Mohsni but Erwin was equally culpable in being the instigator of the physical violence.

If they are arrested, expect another Butcher-McAvennie outcome in any court case though.

This. Motherwell must surely get hammered for the pitch invasion, as well as the prick with the stick.

I'd suggest a match forfeit, say 3-0 to us!

You would thinkso but they won't.

It's fair game as it's Rangers, the fat dick with the brolly spent the rest of the match arguing with the cops when he should have been in a cell.

I understand where you're coming from but a kick and a punch was a little bit over the top regardless

Maybe so, but the reality is that Erwin started the whole stooshie by assaulting Mohsni (a push is an assault), who retaliated (you can't really call it self-defence) before being further assaulted by several Motherwell players.

Bilel is the new Stallone going from Rambo "Don't push me!" To Rocky with a sweet left hook.

They two other well players lucky others intervened as Rocky was taking on all comers no problem see pictures previously posted.

Cheerio Bilel thanks for the memories and your desire and fight big man.

I asked if he had been arrested as stated and heard, the question mark at the end of the sentence indicates that it is in fact, a question! Your not a very bright prick are you? Thats another question and not me starting a rumour but I'm sure its probably correct :P:P:P

You'll be banned eventually Declan.

GIRFUY in the meantime.

For the list of incidents over the two legs - they should get the book thrown at them! Flares let off at Ibrox, flare on the pitch today, the poke in the eye for jig, fans invading the pitch with mounted police being brought on, the goading of our fans, failing to control their players with two sent off, the incident in the tunnel if its true and was a fan involved and who knows what else! That lot should be worth more than just a shitty fine!

Not in this country. Remember the Celtic shame game in 1999 became the Old Firm shame game because our players had the audacity to do a huddle two minutes after the final whistle. Expect the usual demonisation of all things Rangers by the media and authorities.