Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Moshni is a disgrace to the jersey and hopefully we don't see him again.

As for Erwin, yes he started it, and I suspect he was pissed off at not getting the penalty for the third. Retaliation is a greater offence though.

Not in any court in the world. Assault is assault. Moshni just happens to be better at it.

Apologies I thought you meant Rangers.

No problem. As for Moshni and the handshake i did a post in the match thread a few minutes before the erwin interview after I got a text from my brother who was still inside fir park! He seemed to refuse to shake his hand and make some gesture but erwin waited and then ran up behind him for the shove in the back. Erwin did get everything he deserved but Moshni's reaction drags us into it and we could just do without any more crap - we are better than that and always should be!

I would have done exactly what Mohsni did in any circumstance. It was heat of the moment reaction to being provoked.

Erwin should have just ignored Mohsni. There was no need whatsoever to push and racially (alleged) abuse Mohsni.

Erwin is guilty of starting the incident. He should be the main instigator and he is at fault for causing it all.

Mohsni will no doubt get fined also by the SFA/SPFL.

He did nothing that none of us would have done. I know I would have punched Erwin a few more times depending on how quickly

it was stopped.

As for that other eejit player who ran up to Mohsni and tried to punch him. He should get a very heavy fine, game ban as the incident did not involve him in any way for him to do what he done.

Not in this country. Remember the Celtic shame game in 1999 became the Old Firm shame game because our players had the audacity to do a huddle two minutes after the final whistle. Expect the usual demonisation of all things Rangers by the media and authorities.

Read some of the headlines, its already happening!

I love all the hard cunts on here giving it large about throwing some fucks into the Motherwell supporters, why we're they not leading the charge, too busy acting hard on a forum I suppose.

We'll done the supporters for not reacting, the last thing we need is a fine for another riot. We got gubbed, hopefully next year we will be the gubbees. A shite ending to a shite season, next year will be better surely. Onwards and upwards.

Retaliation is a greater offence though.

Wrong!

Erwin assaulted Mohsni, thereby causing the stooshie. Although the circumstances of Mohsni's retaliation wouldn't enable to him to successfully argue that he acted in self defence, there's no doubt that he was subjected to considerable provocation. This would be looked at by a court as a mitigating factor. There's also the fact that he chose not to continue to strike Erwin after his heat of the moment reaction. He had turned his back on Erwin and was walking away when he was the victim of a cowardly attack by several Motherwell players.

Wrong!

Erwin assaulted Mohsni, thereby causing the stooshie. Although the circumstances of Mohsni's retaliation wouldn't enable to him to successfully argue that he acted in self defence, there's no doubt that he was subjected to considerable provocation. This would be looked at by a court as a mitigating factor. There's also the fact that he chose not to continue to strike Erwin after his heat of the moment reaction. He had turned his back on Erwin and was walking away when he was the victim of a cowardly attack by several Motherwell players.

He punched someone. Let that sink in.

He is on his way anyway now thank fuck. Another wage thief who didn't put a shift in IMO.

Who's in court? It was a football pitch.

It may end up in court as Mohsni is claiming he was racially abused by Erwin. So Erwin has been arrested.

That leads to court I believe.

I will say, it was on twitter that Erwin was arrested, so I cannot be 100% sure on this.

I never used to mind Motherwell at all. A few mates of mine support them and I have never harboured any ill feeling toward them, until today. Sections of both their fans and players acting like scumbags have lost them any respect I had for them and I hope they get relegated automatically next season.

He punched someone. Let that sink in.

He was assaulted - a shove is technically an assault. Let that sink in. He shouldn't have punched Erwin but, unlike Erwin's decision to shove him, it was a spur of the moment reaction. There was no justification for Erwin to do what he did. He should have walked away and celebrated a big win for his team. Instead, he caused a stooshie that otherwise would not have happened.

Big mohsni has not been very good,but he has passion he goes for every ball and tries his heart out felt sorry for big man at end,if all our players showed some of mohsni's dig we might not be in this situation.he got pushed in the back today with force he reacted by kicking and punching,but what happened after that should be looked at,when up to 3 motherhell players started punching and kicking mohsni.then their vile fans rushing over to the Rangers support and all every one talks about is mohsni started it.well the boy assaulted mohsni first by pushing him from behind but I must say, it was a smashing left from mohsni lol.

It may end up in court as Mohsni is claiming he was racially abused by Erwin. So Erwin has been arrested.

That leads to court I believe.

I will say, it was on twitter that Erwin was arrested, so I cannot be 100% sure on this.

It was reported on that fake Simon Rowntree account on twitter and is, therefore, pish.

It was reported on that fake Simon Rowntree account on twitter and is, therefore, pish.

Police Scotland have now released a statement saying that they are investigating but it seems no one has been arrested.

I never used to mind Motherwell at all. A few mates of mine support them and I have never harboured any ill feeling toward them, until today. Sections of both their fans and players acting like scumbags have lost them any respect I had for them and I hope they get relegated automatically next season.

Exact same for me, one of my best mates

Is a supporter as is his family so I've always not minded them but after today I wish them nothing but the worst.