Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

The entire game just amateur By Motherwell!

Stewards allowing their supporters to stand on the front walls of the stands throughout.

Umbrella man not being thrown out.

The reaction of their players and coaching staff after the Kung fu incident.

Policing and stewarding was horrendous to allow so many on the pitch and goad the gers fans.

You have to feel that if this happened at ibrox the sfa would be handing out points deductions etc etc fines etc etc.

What a joke of a club they were today!!!! From top to bottom!!!!

At least it was just our players who were a joke for once

W

I never used to mind Motherwell at all. A few mates of mine support them and I have never harboured any ill feeling toward them, until today. Sections of both their fans and players acting like scumbags have lost them any respect I had for them and I hope they get relegated automatically next season.

Taigs in claret and amber.

He was assaulted - a shove is technically an assault. Let that sink in. He shouldn't have punched Erwin but, unlike Erwin's decision to shove him, it was a spur of the moment reaction. There was no justification for Erwin to do what he did. He should have walked away and celebrated a big win for his team. Instead, he caused a stooshie that otherwise would not have happened.

You're right, he shoudn't have. He should either have seriously nutted him or whacked him square on the baws full on!

Have you a link, mate?

They didn't mention alleged racial abuse in the statement I saw.

I didnt see it mentioned either and will post the link when im back on the PC. Think it was on the BBC Scotland news at the bottom of a story saying how we are bad boys!

Big mohsni has not been very good,but he has passion he goes for every ball and tries his heart out felt sorry for big man at end,if all our players showed some of mohsni's dig we might not be in this situation.he got pushed in the back today with force he reacted by kicking and punching,but what happened after that should be looked at,when up to 3 motherhell players started punching and kicking mohsni.then their vile fans rushing over to the Rangers support and all every one talks about is mohsni started it.well the boy assaulted mohsni first by pushing him from behind but I must say, it was a smashing left from mohsni lol.

Was looking at the pics on Wiilie Vass website and big Mohsni looked like he was rag dolling them all nae bother. Miller in one pic looked like he was ready to lamp someone.

I'll tell you something. Everyone in our end standing doing nothing when the Motherwell fans were standing on the pitch right infront of them goading them need to take a fucking look at themselves. Fucking shitebags.

I can only take it from your comment that you wasn't at the game the day? As they had no cunt stopping them getting on the pitch, yet we had half of police Scotland acting as a barrier stopping us getting anywhere near the pitch, I'm no shitebags but I'm fucked if I want a banning order, a week in jail and booted out my work to try and get onto a pitch where I'd be fighting a few hundred wankers who are fuck all and wouldn't fight me in the fucking street. You need to get a grip with posts like that ffs. I'd like to see what you would of done if you'd have actually been at the game big man.

I can only take it from your comment that you wasn't at the game the day? As they had no cunt stopping them getting on the pitch, yet we had half of police Scotland acting as a barrier stopping us getting anywhere near the pitch, I'm no shitebags but I'm fucked if I want a banning order, a week in jail and booted out my work to try and get onto a pitch where I'd be fighting a few hundred wankers who are fuck all and wouldn't fight me in the fucking street. You need to get a grip with posts like that ffs. I'd like to see what you would of done if you'd have actually been at the game big man.

He'd have done nothing, just playing the classic internet hard man.

Saw a few fans down the front going tonto at a steward that was pitch side during the second half, steward got ushered away quick smart and police then spoke to the fans, looked like the steward had said or done something to the fans.

Worst thing was while Moshni was being surrounded, most of our team were posted missing (again).

Glad the big man stuck up for himself, even if he is a crackpot that is a rank rotten footballer.

This!

Moshni looks like a machine btw, he had two or three motherwell players on him (not a rangers player near) and he was chucking them about no bother.

I always look for that in a player-someone that will stick up for his team mate and maybe have a wee word in the ref's ear when the opposition do something. In recent years people like Davie Weir and Barry Ferguson were good at this. Loads from the 9 in a row era etc.

Inbetween those Cammy threw a wild punch that also threw the match!!!

Police Scotland are following a line of enquiry concerning someone in the Murderwell area of assaulting the ozone layer, and are asking anyone with any information on this to give them a Bell. :lol:

:uk: