Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Mohsni was walking away with his back to Erwin, Erwin pushed him and I'm in no doubt that a racial slur was used! Mohsni reacted and was set upon by several Motherwell players.

Several mins later Erwin gives a totally one sided account of what happened, without attempting to explain why he had pushed Mohsni in the back, he also played the part of the victim with his blooded chin!

Mohsni might be a mediocre footballer, he may have over reacted but he was in this instance firstly pushed by Erwin then assaulted by at least two other Motherwell players, most notably Kerr!

As for the crowd trouble at the end of the game, to suggest that Rangers fans should, or could have ran on to the pitch and confronted the Motherwell thugs is just laughable.

To be fair, I don't think he's McCall's cup of tea. Done nothing but act a clown since McCall started, and definitely isn't 'one of his players' in terms of a personal relationship.

Fair enough he doesn't rate him but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have been more circumspect in his interview.

Whatever your opinion whether moshni was right or wrong in his actions I'm disappointed in his team mates not wading in and backing him up you win and lose as a team and back every team mate up whether they are in the wrong or not ..aye ok I might not play at a high level but in our amateur team we back one another up regardless that's the way it should be

Mohsni has got to go after this incident, heard about a year and a half ago he verbally abused a female in a Bearsden (no pun intended) petrol station, it must be a Muslim thing.

Deary me , thats just wrong tarring a whole religion or a hear say story.

Whatever your opinion whether moshni was right or wrong in his actions I'm disappointed in his team mates not wading in and backing him up you win and lose as a team and back every team mate up whether they are in the wrong or not ..aye ok I might not play at a high level but in our amateur team we back one another up regardless that's the way it should be

sums up the team really.....gutless with no backbone

A real team would fight for one another. What we have is a group of guys who would rather watch Moshni get his cunt kicked in.

Was like one of those shows you'd watch as a kid when one guy would take on loads of other guys and get the better of them all!

Agree his 'team mates' should have been their helping him against all the Motherwell players. How about the wee Motherwell sub throwing a wee punch from behind at Moshni and running away. Don't think Moshni even felt it.

Fucking proud of Mohsni, and proud of Ricky Foster.

Not one other Rangers player, other than Foster jumped in to help Mohsni, when about 5 Motherwell boys surrounded him and proceeded to try and kick the shite out of him.

Shitebags the lot of them, no fight in any of them.

Totally right son.

Listening to the BBC commentator there on Sportscene, nearly spunked himself dry at Motherwell winning. Was going mental about us remaining in the lower division. Also went nuts re Mohsni and was rather uninterested in criticism of the Motherwell fans invading the pitch.

What commentator is that, cause he's always an arsehole?

Please don't start with the Chuck Norris shite.

His job was to play football for Rangers. And he was shite at it.

If someone shouted something at me after I had lost 3-0 and was walking to the dressing room and then pushed me in the back I think I'd punch him in the face too.

If someone shouted something at me after I had lost 3-0 and was walking to the dressing room and then pushed me in the back I think I'd punch him in the face too.

And so would I.

Doesn't make the guy a hero in my eyes tho.

Mainly because he was a shite footballer who did nothing at Rangers other than draw a wage.