Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

And so would I.

Doesn't make the guy a hero in my eyes tho.

Mainly because he was a shite footballer who did nothing at Rangers other than draw a wage.

This obviously is your opinion and a high percentage of our fans, however for me I like the guy as a player.

Mohsni, has talent and passion and with better players in front and or beside him (with more heart), I think he would have gone on to shine.

Jig and Law this season combined have put more pressure on our defence than the opsonising teams, yes Mohsni has floundered at times on his own merit, however the later have been found wanting just as much if not more.

This obviously is you're opinion and a high percentage of our fans, however for me I like the guy as a player.

Mohsni, has talent and passion and with better players in front and or beside him (with more heart), I think he would have gone on to shine.

Jig and Law this season combined have put more pressure on our defence than the opsonising teams, yes Mohsni has floundered at times on his own merit, however the later have been found wanting just as much if not more.

I refuse to enter into any discourse with someone who doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

Sorry pal.

I have no problem with Mohsni decking a motherwell player in self defence or in retaliation against being set to by an opposition player

Good for you Mohsni

say what you like about the guy but he isn't one to hide even when the chips are down

best of luck wherever you go next

Whatever your opinion whether moshni was right or wrong in his actions I'm disappointed in his team mates not wading in and backing him up you win and lose as a team and back every team mate up whether they are in the wrong or not ..aye ok I might not play at a high level but in our amateur team we back one another up regardless that's the way it should be

What do you expect team fullof spineless bastards

This obviously is your opinion and a high percentage of our fans, however for me I like the guy as a player.

Edited my post as I was corrected on my grammar by the teacher (go you go), you must be a special person.

A real team would fight for one another. What we have is a group of guys who would rather watch Moshni get his cunt kicked in.

agree mate.nicky law was standing watching also.there was at least 4 motherhell players taking a punch at mohsni and our players watched.sad sad day.the best thing is we can start the clear out and hopefully get it right this time.

Just had a look at the video there.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, (haven't read all the posts) but could it be a stitch up?

The game has ended, players coming off, but why are the Motherwell subs heading towards Bilel, before the push was made

I just find this to be strange.

If you give me grief at work, when I am representing my employer, you’ll get a response which is very different to one outside work, when I’m representing myself. It’s professionalism and most know we have to abide by those standards. Even though on a human level on a day like today we can all make allowances to a certain extent.

:uk:

the boys a legend

"Half an hour after the game had finished, Mohsni is said to have seen Erwin leave the ground, allegedly strode across past the main entrance – in front of which fans had congregated – and challenged the forward to a fight, there and then. “You, me – behind the f****** bus now!” he is believed to have said."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11642398/Motherwell-3-Rangers-0-agg-6-1-Police-to-investigate-Fir-Park-violence-after-Bilel-Mohsni-sparks-pitchside-brawl.html

from the same link above"

"The disorder was kicked off by Mohsni when the Rangers defender refused to shake hands with Lee Erwin at the final whistle. Erwin reacted with a push in the Tunisian’s back and Mohsni retaliated by ­kicking the Motherwell striker on the hip, then punched him full on the mouth"

how the fuck is it Mohsni's fault? So is it standard practise in scotland to assualt someone if they dont want to shake hands?!

the media are not interested in telling the truth here, obviously.

"The disorder was kicked off by Mohsni when the Rangers defender refused to shake hands with Lee Erwin at the final whistle. Erwin reacted with a push in the Tunisian’s back and Mohsni retaliated by ­kicking the Motherwell striker on the hip, then punched him full on the mouth"

how the fuck is it Mohsni's fault? So is it standard practise in scotland to assualt someone if they dont want to shake hands?!

It's funny that it says he started it yet Erwin was the one who went for him, he's being completely hung out to dry by everyone.

Refusing to shake his hand could this be down to Moshni's beliefs as a Muslim. Maybe Erwin does not understand the Muslim culture

Since when did Muslims refuse to shake hands on religious beliefs ?

Check this story out....

A Muslim woman police officer refused to shake hands with the head of the Metropolitan Police on faith grounds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6284347.stm

and their is also a long list of footballers who have refused to shake hands on faith grounds