Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Muslim men cant touch woman they are not related to, ergo muslim men cant shake hands with a woman, doesn't effect men shaking hands.

It is also not done on the grounds of cleanliness as a religious belief. (The left hand is used for cleaning, the right for eating, I hope you can work the rest out for yourself)

It is also not done on the grounds of cleanliness as a religious belief. (The left hand is used for cleaning, the right for eating, I hope you can work the rest out for yourself)

I know, its why Muslims prefer a right hand offered to shake, some wont shake a proffered left hand but the only religious edict concerning handshaking is about men shaking hands with unrelated woman or vice versa as this is Har-am.

:uk:

the boys a legend

"Half an hour after the game had finished, Mohsni is said to have seen Erwin leave the ground, allegedly strode across past the main entrance – in front of which fans had congregated – and challenged the forward to a fight, there and then. “You, me – behind the f****** bus now!” he is believed to have said."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11642398/Motherwell-3-Rangers-0-agg-6-1-Police-to-investigate-Fir-Park-violence-after-Bilel-Mohsni-sparks-pitchside-brawl.html

Are you kidding?

That's neither dignified nor acceptable conduct.

Please bear in mind that we're not talking about a legend here, we're talking about a shite player who has been stealing his wages for the last year.

This is just embarrassing to have to deal with.

Check this story out....

A Muslim woman police officer refused to shake hands with the head of the Metropolitan Police on faith grounds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6284347.stm

and their is also a long list of footballers who have refused to shake hands on faith grounds

As they say everydays a schoolday, other than Klinsmann not shaking the popes hand or Israelies and Arabic players but thats more a hate than a belief who is on the longlist of footballers whonrefuse on faith grounds ?

I know, its why Muslims prefer a right hand offered to shake, some wont shake a proffered left hand but the only religious edict concerning handshaking is about men shaking hands with unrelated woman or vice versa as this is Har-am.

You appear to be more educated than I am on the Muslim faith but I was of the understanding that where Christians say 'cleanliness is next to godliness' about the need to be clean and therefore pure in the eyes of god. was similar to the beliefs held in the Muslim religion

As they say everydays a schoolday, other than Klinsmann not shaking the popes hand or Israelies and Arabic players but thats more a hate than a belief who is on the longlist of footballers whonrefuse on faith grounds ?

Agreed (tu)

PDF FILE

• [PPT]Understand the meaning of the terms 'prejudice' and ...

Black and minority football players have experienced racism from fans in England: ... for eight matches for racial abuse, he refused to shake hands with Evera. ... against on the grounds of ethnicity, nationality, religious beliefs or ethnicity.

You appear to be more educated than I am on the Muslim faith but I was of the understanding that where Christians say 'cleanliness is next to godliness' about the need to be clean and therefore pure in the eyes of god. was similar to the beliefs held in the Muslim religion

'Cleanliness is next to Godliness' isn’t scriptural, just a Victorian thing on embroideries and tapestries. Many early Christians were not at all bothered about cleanliness as they considered it to be vanity and to modern eyes they would have appeared quite dirty. Muslims, like Jews, have rules about ritual cleanliness, i.e. ablutions before prayers and also about uncleanliness i.e. touching an unrelated female. All of which has nothing to do with Rangers. And Moshni behaved in a completely unprofessional way - there is no excuse, he let his employers - Rangers - down badly.

Moody Blue Legend is a Muslim, he will be able to clear this up.

I hope so Just seem one of our players is being dragged through the mire because he allegedly started a brawl by refusing to shake hands. All i am trying to point out is that he could have refused because of his religious beliefs. No one is questioning why he refused to shake the guys hand and I think they should

Edit Moshni did behaved in a completely unprofessional way towards the other guy but why did he react that way?

'Cleanliness is next to Godliness' isn’t scriptural, just a Victorian thing on embroideries and tapestries. Many early Christians were not at all bothered about cleanliness as they considered it to be vanity and to modern eyes they would have appeared quite dirty. Muslims, like Jews, have rules about ritual cleanliness, i.e. ablutions before prayers and also about uncleanliness i.e. touching an unrelated female. All of which has nothing to do with Rangers. And Moshni behaved in a completely unprofessional way - there is no excuse, he let his employers - Rangers - down badly.

The traditional "cleanliness is next to Godliness" saying is not actually specifically-stated in the Holy Scriptures, but the principle surely is commanded by the Word of God.being physically washed applies also to being spiritually washed. The laws of washing were the teaching that began in Leviticus 13