Interview With Warburton

gogzy

One of, if not the most impressive interview i can recall in many a year from anyone connected with the club..

Virtually everything he said makes perfect sense and is in keeping with what many of us have been saying for years.

A breath of fresh air and long overdue.

His emphasis on value on and off the park, style of play, youth, balanced with experience is genuinely a breath of fresh air. It's what we've all be crying out for and finally, to hear our manager say it, and lay out his plans in this manner is incredibly exciting. He seems really excited and honoured to be here, and the way his face lit up looking at our trophy cabinet, talking about our history and the fans was a delight.

This really could be the start of something exciting, and this summer it looks like the 'Transfer Forum' may be the past few years' 'Boardroom Forum'! Long may it continue.

Hopefully a few new signings soon too to continue this feelgood factor. Good times all round.....

fuck me talking about auchenhowie as a "place of work" some of our current lot will be shitting themselves

no more nando's at 1

cant wait to see this guy in action.... last time I was this excited PLG was coming on-board. I'm sure, this time, that it will work out better.

I'm even looking forward to raping the filth in a cup tie :cool:

The guy really sounds like the real deal. He oozes capability and confidence.

Question: "Have you talked to ally or Stuart"

Answer: "I would like to talk to Stuart"

I had a laugh at that.

Only question he would ask ally is tell me what you done in every department so I can do the exact opposite .

Warburton has a massive task ahead of himself, which he knows only too well. If he carries out the ideas him and SDoW say they have, then I think this could be our second biggest turnaround in our clubs fortunes ever.(souness being the first)

I haven't felt so positive since then and listening to him brings it back.

Welcome to Rangers.

fuck me talking about auchenhowie as a "place of work" some of our current lot will be shitting themselves

no more nando's at 1

cant wait to see this guy in action.... last time I was this excited PLG was coming on-board. I'm sure, this time, that it will work out better.

I'm even looking forward to raping the filth in a cup tie :cool:

(tu) good to see you positive, it's been a while.

Had first hand experience of Mark in his time as coach and academy director at Watford. Was fantastic with the academy players.

He had a certain aura about back then that was evident today at the press conference.

Always looked to be cut out for bigger and better things, delighted that those bigger and better things are with Rangers.

Has the look of a 'Real' Rangers manager about him. Good luck to him and SDOW.