Davie Weir Interview

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get the love in with this guy .

Got slaughtered almost every week on this forum when he was playing , still stayed in England and no doubt will still commute from there again.

When he left hes never said a good word about us or been anywhere near Ibrox.

Would never have gave him the job.

Dont get the love in with this guy .

Got slaughtered almost every week on this forum when he was playing , still stayed in England and no doubt will still commute from there again.

When he left hes never said a good word about us or been anywhere near Ibrox.

Would never have gave him the job.

You don't half talk some amount of shite.

I like to call it the truth.

Wits the matter did the big silver fox podger yer burd or something? :lol:

What the fuck are you on about , truth ?

The guy was at the end of his career and we threw a bucket of money at him. Had a few good games but far more terrible games and used to get fuckin gutted on here most weeks .

He never even moved anywhere near the city last time and probably wont do it this time either as hes here for the cash again.

All through the shit thats been going on he said fuck all and has never been near I brox again.

Truth !

What the fuck are you on about , truth ?

The guy was at the end of his career and we threw a bucket of money at him. Had a few good games but far more terrible games and used to get fuckin gutted on here most weeks .

He never even moved anywhere near the city last time and probably wont do it this time either as hes here for the cash again.

All through the shit thats been going on he said fuck all and has never been near I brox again.

Truth !

He did podger the burd didn't he? :lol:

Fucksake Davie. I can't believe you're not a media whore, whilst also caring about your family's situation and putting them first over yourself. Who cares if you won nearly everything with your boyhood Club and helped us on our way to our first European final in decades.

You're only here for the money!