Murdoch

Templeton

Aird

Shiels

Walsh

Gallagher

Miller

Clark

14 players (if they all stay), so if we were to go with a squad of 24/25 players what do we think is needed?

could maybe add in Gasparotto, McKay and Hardie from the reserves and youths (any others??)

we will still need 7 or 8 players to take it up to the 24/25, again thats if everybody stays (im not sure they will).

edit: not meaning players that we want to sign, although add them if you want, was thinking more of positions that need filled.

as it stands according to the website:

Bell

Zaliukas

McGregor

Wallace

Law

Crawford

Murdoch

Templeton

Aird

Shiels

Walsh

Gallagher

Miller

Clark

14 players (if they all stay), so if we were to go with a squad of 24/25 players what do we think is needed?

could maybe add in Gasparotto, McKay and Hardie from the reserves and youths (any others??)

we will still need 7 or 8 players to take it up to the 24/25, again thats if everybody stays (im not sure they will).

edit: not meaning players that we want to sign, although add them if you want, was thinking more of positions that need filled.

McKay , Gallagher, Gasparotto , Templeton never got a game and if you could not break into a 1st team that was not very good then i would not hold much hope for these 4 players at least.

I'll be happy with if we add Wilson, Allan, MacLeod, Murphy, an experienced RB and a winger.

Im unsure about a goalie because i dont think theres any decent keepers available. I'd go with Bell and promote one of the 3 good youths we have.

I'll be happy with if we add Wilson, Allan, MacLeod, Murphy, an experienced RB and a winger.

Im unsure about a goalie because i dont think theres any decent keepers available. I'd go with Bell and promote one of the 3 good youths we have.

Are you sure that a guy whose surname is Murphy, would want to play for us?

Another question is, do we want a guy whose surname is Murphy, to play for us?

thing is pretty sure a good few of them only have a year left on their contracts (law, zal, shiels, templeton, mcgregor, miller, clark I think) and prob won't be here next year anyway so potentially got three transfer windows to assemble a decent team for the top division next year whilst maintaining a pretty lean squad of 24/25 players

Most are reasonable squad members, that could fill in around a really good spine. I'd expect for this season...

Bell

New RB McGregor Wilson Wallace

Murdoch Allan New CM

New winger 1 New winger 2 (or Law / Walsh)

New CF

Decent few subs, with:

Shiels

Miller

Zal

Gallagher

McKay

Gasporatto

Templeton

Clarke

All really dependant on brining in real quality for the remaining positions.

Are you sure that a guy whose surname is Murphy, would want to play for us?

Another question is, do we want a guy whose surname is Murphy, to play for us?

I dont care if his names Sheamus O'tarrier McDuffy, as long as he bangs the goals in.

GK has to be the one for me

Bell is never a rangers GK

After the first goal at Fir Park he should never be allowed near a Rangers jersey again in his life. Worst goal i have ever seen a Rangers keeper lose in over 50 years of watching.

I'd like to see a new GK Bell isn't the answer

A new RB a position we've had no one concrete in for years

2 new CB's McGregor, Wilson and another competing for a place/cover

2 CM's Allan and McLeod would be ideal

2 Wingers something we've seriously lacked for years our midfield has been flat without them

2 Strikers who can score 20+