William Wilton

Unfortunately William Wilton did not make it ashore from a moored boat caused by a storm . Pictures from the accident inquiry show damaged boats and driftwood . Mr Struth , wife and another couple were very fortunate to make it out alive . A wonderful manager in his day with his haul of trophies.

Either William Wiltons Great niece or great great niece drinks occasionally in my local, they have tried to find out more info knowing he is pretty well known but couldn't find anything if anyone has any further info would be brilliant or articles?

Either William Wiltons Great niece or great great niece drinks occasionally in my local, they have tried to find out more info knowing he is pretty well known but couldn't find anything if anyone has any further info would be brilliant or articles?

Contact Moonlighter on here bud. If anyone knows anything, he will (tu)

Im in Largs RSC and his name is on our flag, i believe some members have been researching Mr Wilton, if they have any interesting info ill find out n post it