Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

Away trips down south is something the fans crave at pre season, it's always been a highlight of a new season.

I agree, but a home friendly is good enough for me as it's not far to travel, more supporters will see the new look team/squad, the club will make more money etc.

Not every fan can travel down south, its not a joke at all.

It is a joke, see the fans that can't travel down south they can go to Ibrox 18 times at least next season, see us that want a good pre-season away trip, the thousands that follow away from home, we get fuck all, after spending hundreds to thousands last season to watch a bunch of fucking amateurs kick a ball about and get pumped off diddy teams.

The lack of games is a bit worrying.

Would have like the support to get a trip down south purely for their own enjoyment.

There won't be a lack of games at all.

Maybe a lack of games v amateur sides in Germany or ties away in England but Warburtons made it clear he'll only be getting games that benefit the team and theres no point travelling if its not beneficial to them.

Away trips down south is something the fans crave at pre season, it's always been a highlight of a new season.

Absolutely

Hate it when it's midweek also

Some guys can't get holidays so not great when we don't get a wknd trip down south

We should be getting a full pre-season in we cant use the league games as a pre-season or we could lag behind.

The official site says: Rangers will complete their pre-season friendly programme with closed doors games in the coming weeks.

I'd imagine that'd be 3 or 4 games. Which would be a full pre-season?

You see a game down south for us as a reward?

I wouldnt use the word reward, but its been nice to go to grounds down south pre season, esp when weve been playing in shitey wee grounds for 3 years that only hold a couple thousand, would be nice if a game was orgninized in a decent sized ground down south

To all those who are complaining about the lack of friendlies "down south". It's not about you, it's about preparing the team in the best way the manager sees fit and if that means games played behind closed doors then so be it.

I disagree

Rangers more than any club know how important it is this the fans to get a trip away down south.

Our show of support is a sight to behold and a strength of how big our club is

Ask Wednesday fans etc

We won a lot of support over the years through friendlies in England

Always been that way for as long as I've been following