Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

We have been pretty good. Needed a bit more luck in front of goal.

But seriously - If people don't calm down Mark Warburton will not stand a chance. It is a pre-season friendly with a team that doesn't know one another yet. I've already heard fans grumble at the ground. I suspect they thought we'd just turn up to win 5-0.

Thanks mate but to be honest it's not unexpected,new team new gaffer against ex premier league team so to hear we should be in front is refreshing I just wish we would take some chances for a change.

Think we have to remember this team were playing at the likes of Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford and Anfield last season. A lot more positives to take out of this game in regards to the general overall play

Am baffled by the negative comments, I've been pleasantly surprised how well we have played in patches. The players seem capable of conforming to how warburton wants to play.

Burnley arent a bad team and we were far the better team in the first half. Still think we need an out and out striker. I'd actually prefer to spend any money on Stevie May than Scott Allan