Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

It's just a shame that nobody could understand what the fuck they were chanting. They'd have had more people joining in if they did.

They must have been wondering why there was such a muted response to it!

I could only understand every second word from them. Honking accent.

I could only understand every second word from them. Honking accent.

I quite liked it. Heard a good number of them chatting to Bears outside after the match.

It was kind of quaint.

It's just a shame that nobody could understand what the fuck they were chanting. They'd have had more people joining in if they did.

After they sang that I thought they moved on to "If you hate Barcelona clap your hands". Took about 3 more times to realise it was Blackburn Rovers doh

Not much difference between the two.

For what its worth, Burnley just played St. Midden behind closed doors at St. Midden's dump and pumped them 3-0.

Burnley's subs bench from last night started against them today.

Confirmed #BFC subs v @RangersFC: Cisak, Taylor, O'Neill, Ward, Keane, Hewitt, Anderson, Dummigan, Gilchrist, Jackson, Whitmore.

Confirmed #BFC starting XI: Cisak; Dummigan, Anderson, Keane, Ward; O'Neill, Hewitt, Taylor, Jackson; Lowe, Gilchrist. #ClaretsLIVE

After they sang that I thought they moved on to "If you hate Barcelona clap your hands". Took about 3 more times to realise it was Blackburn Rovers doh

Not much difference between the two.

:lol: Is that what it was? I couldn't work that one out either!

No mate! your memory is fine. I took a few of my ex-players from my old club to the Rangers training sessions in Sydney and it had been bucketing down for days so the pitch was an absolute quagmire,but this unknown kid was making it look as if he was kicking a ball at Wembley. Even the way he strolled across the pitch reminded me of Baxter and my ex-players were very impressed at seeing how he made the conditions look easy.

That goal he scored against the tarriers will live in my memory until the day I die, but unfortunately what he did in 2012 will always be a sore point and never forgotten.

I wouldn't even have a clue where he is these days and don't particularly care but I'll guarantee he is regretting it now.

(tu) and hell mend each and every one of the traitors mate, should never be welcome back to Ibrox!

Money over loyalty, sums up the whole game today IMO.

We'll continue to see improvements week in week out from the team over the next few months until they gel together. The style, shape, tempo that Warburton has drummed in to them in a couple of weeks is fantastic.

That first half an hour was extremely pleasing against a team who were Premiership last season and will be by far the best team we play this season. And that was a team that included 7 brand new players, 2 of whom signed the day before. Impressive.

They need time and they'll certainly get it from me.

I heard the chant but couldn't make it out either but said to my mate it must be about celtic as a few aroud me started clapping so joined in, tried starting a few songs but not to many around me wanted to join in, we really need to get a signing section sorted as people don't seem to go in big groups anymore so it's hard to get the atmosphere going at times.

(tu) and hell mend each and every one of the traitors mate, should never be welcome back to Ibrox!

Money over loyalty, sums up the whole game today IMO.

I am reasonably confident that if McCoist had still been manager and we had won promotion then there was a good chance some of them would have been brought back to Ibrox at some point. Under Warburton I can see no way for it to happen, unless it's Lewis MacLeod who returns in a few years time.***Edit. Although MacLeod left in different circumstances to the rats.

I heard the chant but couldn't make it out either but said to my mate it must be about celtic as a few aroud me started clapping so joined in, tried starting a few songs but not to many around me wanted to join in, we really need to get a signing section sorted as people don't seem to go in big groups anymore so it's hard to get the atmosphere going at times.

Long term, a properly defined safe standing bit is needed.

Was sure I heard them sing they hated Michael Owen at one point!!!

Who knows.

Their support was good, respectful towards ourselves and with similar values to us too it would seem.

We might have left Ibrox just after the final whistle, but we were soon back there on the following day. We called in, and at Partick Thistle and c*ltic to see if you could get a look round. And we were welcomed at two of them but left out in the rain at the third, so well done to Rangers and Thistle.

:21: