Matched Betting

bluebell82

just worked it all out on my new spreadsheet i set up, so far ive used new accounts in

paddy power

william hills

betfred (fucked it though, gonna chance my arm with their live chat in a day or two)

ladbrokes

and my corals account gave me a free bet this weekend

overall profit of 76.71 and my new skybet account should bring in another 13.50 on tuesday night

had i not fucked betfred id have had another 13-15 quid on tuesday night, meaning in a week i can break 100 profit no bother by spending less than half an hour a day on this

easy fucking money

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often roughly are you hitting the free bet offers, is 5 times a good week?

I have only really started doing it and do the odd first goal scorer bet to try hit a refund and have had a couple. Most guys are doing acca refunds and horse refunds which I don't have time to do. I'm still working my way through sign up offers and do the odd first goal scorer!

There are methods for locking profit, or obtaining refunds from accas....most of money (for me anyway) comes through freebets - there are literally loads of free bet offers each week between all the bookies...eg, every day horse racing refunds for 2nd place are available, plus first goalscorer refunds...I use profit accumulator, although there's a number of similar sites offering same, it has a great forum updating offers daily and answering queries etc and videos showing exactly how to do each type of offer..my current target is 100 a week, at 40 so far this week, but hoping to increase profits once I get the hang of accas...it sounds too good to be true but mb is easy money!

Well i'm £32.18 in the hole as it stands. Betting on AV v Leicester tomorrow.

£10 @ Bet Fair on Leicester to win. Offer of 6/1 returned in free bets, if draw or loss then £10 returned.

£10 on PP for Leicester to win. Offer giving 3x £10 bets for depositing £10, result matched with...

£12.18 @ Bet Fair on the lay.

Where have i gone wrong??? Surely its not as simple as following the guide that JBJ linked to.

Well i'm £32.18 in the hole as it stands. Betting on AV v Leicester tomorrow.

£10 @ Bet Fair on Leicester to win. Offer of 6/1 returned in free bets, if draw or loss then £10 returned.

£10 on PP for Leicester to win. Offer giving 3x £10 bets for depositing £10, result matched with...

£12.18 @ Bet Fair on the lay.

Where have i gone wrong??? Surely its not as simple as following the guide that JBJ linked to.

you didnt need to do the first bet, but if it does come in then well done

basically when you sign up for a bookies offer, you will bet your own money and then on the lay as well, it will amount to a small loss, but then your free bets is where the profit comes from

when i signed up to PP i bet my initial 10 deposit on udinese and laid that bet in the betfair exchange, i lost around 54p, but with my 3x 10 bets on PP i bet it on the everton v spurs game as an everton win, then laid that bet on the betfair exchange, so i made around 24 quid from the free bets

Yeah the 6/1 offer was too good to turn down especially with the bet returned if a draw or AV win. Its free bets in the bank for later :)

Only £24 from the 3 free bets? or just the one.

The 3 combined, matched betting isnt gambling remember, its guaranteeing a win using bookmaker offers

Have a look at the profit accumulator site, theres a video on it that explains it better (tu)

ive got my mate on to this, told him to study it and we will start it on payday

he seems to do fuck all in his work and will have time to study it and do it properly.

get him to text me what bets to put on haha.

my only problem is that i already have accounts opened with most of the main bookies.