Matched Betting

bluebell82

The 3 combined, matched betting isnt gambling remember, its guaranteeing a win using bookmaker offers

Have a look at the profit accumulator site, theres a video on it that explains it better (tu)

Yeah seen that site.

I'm all for the slow and steady approach, just wanted to be clear on the bets used.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got my mate on to this, told him to study it and we will start it on payday

he seems to do fuck all in his work and will have time to study it and do it properly.

get him to text me what bets to put on haha.

my only problem is that i already have accounts opened with most of the main bookies.

then you'll miss the start up offers, but dont worry as most bookies dump free bets constantly

wait till cheltenham festival starts, horse bets galore, few days off work for it and its constant free bets, then the euros in the summer, thats a big profit makers without a doubt

Made £2K last year, paid for my holiday

If you want to make life easy for yourself and get into it full time, I'd suggest a PC and 2 screens and fire away every Saturday on football and I play free bets

If you have any family members who trust you and do not gamble and live at a separate address you can use theirs too, it may be possible to do it with someone else's name and details as long as they know and you can use their bank

I used the Mrs and uncles for a £250 bet365 3 time and made £600 on it alone :lol:

The experience ones will know what I'm talking about

It's free money (tu)

Made £2K last year, paid for my holiday

If you want to make life easy for yourself and get into it full time, I'd suggest a PC and 2 screens and fire away every Saturday on football and I play free bets

If you have any family members who trust you and do not gamble and live at a separate address you can use theirs too, it may be possible to do it with someone else's name and details as long as they know and you can use their bank

I used the Mrs and uncles for a £250 bet365 3 time and made £600 on it alone :lol:

The experience ones will know what I'm talking about

It's free money (tu)

Multi-accounting is illegal! :pipe:

Just as i though i was getting the hang of it, a curve balls been thrown.

Whats the best way to go about a 1st bet returned if not a winner. i.e open an account, bet £20 and either win or have it returned.

Do you just use this straight away as a free bet and go for higher odds? Is there any point laying this one? Why not just gamble on this one, knowing that your getting the money back any way?

20 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Just as i though i was getting the hang of it, a curve balls been thrown.

Whats the best way to go about a 1st bet returned if not a winner. i.e open an account, bet £20 and either win or have it returned.

Do you just use this straight away as a free bet and go for higher odds? Is there any point laying this one? Why not just gamble on this one, knowing that your getting the money back any way?

ever seen that one before, id say dont lay it but lay the return if it comes back as a free bet, if the money i simply returned then there's no need to lay anything, just withdraw it etc

what bookie was this one with?

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

ever seen that one before, id say dont lay it but lay the return if it comes back as a free bet, if the money i simply returned then there's no need to lay anything, just withdraw it etc

what bookie was this one with?

Unibet. £20 max refund on 1st losing bet. So I've taken it as two profitable bets.

(Unibet) Got £20 @ 4.6 on KV Mechelen to win tonight with the lay (betfair) @ 4.80 covering a £15.16 bet with a liability of £57.61 and a profit of £15.16 should the lay come in. 

Best result KV win gives me £112 - £57.61 (liability) = £54.39

Worst result either other result mean £15.16 profit and a free £20 bet on unitbet. (that is unless i've got things mixed up)

36 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Unibet. £20 max refund on 1st losing bet. So I've taken it as two profitable bets.

(Unibet) Got £20 @ 4.6 on KV Mechelen to win tonight with the lay (betfair) @ 4.80 covering a £15.16 bet with a liability of £57.61 and a profit of £15.16 should the lay come in. 

Best result KV win gives me £112 - £57.61 (liability) = £54.39

Worst result either other result mean £15.16 profit and a free £20 bet on unitbet. (that is unless i've got things mixed up)

your calculations are wrong as a 4.6 bet is only worth 92 back overall

also what calculator did you use for your laybet stake etc? ive asked on a matched betting website i use as the calculator they provide seems way too low

just signed up for betway tonight

deposit and bet 30 quid on odds of evens or better, get 30 quid free bet to be placed on any market, took me a while to find decent matches for my free bet but arsenal back 2, lay 2.12 is a cracking match to activate the free bet

easy 20 quid profit guaranteed from it, along with my corals free tenner and paddy power free 5 quid i'll have made an overall 30 quid profit this weekend guaranteed, would have done more but been really busy at work and missed a few reload offers

23 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

your calculations are wrong as a 4.6 bet is only worth 92 back overall

also what calculator did you use for your laybet stake etc? ive asked on a matched betting website i use as the calculator they provide seems way too low

+£20 stake.

Used the one on savethestudent.

Tell me if i'm being a pain and i'll bugger off :) but in this scenario is it worth it really.

188Bet has a deposit £50 and get a free £50 bet BUT after wagering the original £50 FIVE times so a total of £250 before you get the free bet. Odds must be greater than 1.75.

(For the sake of the argument) Bet 1: Back Odds of 1.8 and lay of 2.1 means a loss of £8.29

Bets 2,3,4+5 all the same odds therefore a total loss of (£8.29x 5) £41.45

The free £50 bet now available brings in a max profit of about £48 so after taking the "acceptable losses" into account your up £6.55ish.

OK thats if the odds are 0.3 different so lets say you find 5 bets all within 0.1 of each other, thats still a loss of £3.79 x 5 = £18.95

It does state that the free £50 is a Stake Return but does that mean (if the free bet wins on the 188 site) you get the £48 + £50bet?

Or has the £50 (SR) been included in the profit figure (using the calculator) already?

Can't complain really i'll be up just over £100 in half an hour.

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Tell me if i'm being a pain and i'll bugger off :) but in this scenario is it worth it really.

188Bet has a deposit £50 and get a free £50 bet BUT after wagering the original £50 FIVE times so a total of £250 before you get the free bet. Odds must be greater than 1.75.

(For the sake of the argument) Bet 1: Back Odds of 1.8 and lay of 2.1 means a loss of £8.29

Bets 2,3,4+5 all the same odds therefore a total loss of (£8.29x 5) £41.45

The free £50 bet now available brings in a max profit of about £48 so after taking the "acceptable losses" into account your up £6.55ish.

OK thats if the odds are 0.3 different so lets say you find 5 bets all within 0.1 of each other, thats still a loss of £3.79 x 5 = £18.95

It does state that the free £50 is a Stake Return but does that mean (if the free bet wins on the 188 site) you get the £48 + £50bet?

Or has the £50 (SR) been included in the profit figure (using the calculator) already?

Can't complain really i'll be up just over £100 in half an hour.

if its stake return then its your profit plus the stake iirc

however in offers like this you should use Oddsmonkey or another odds matcher website to find odds closer to each other to minimise your losses on your original 5x50 quid bets

william hills have a risk free 8 quid on baccaraat, log in, click the fortune cookie to the right and claim it, you simply need to deposit 8 quid and play the game, if you lose it gets refunded, if you win your money is yours, no free bets or turnover, its straight up yours

if you dont know the game (i didnt) then simply bet the dealer, the odds are slightly in his favour, i played about 6 hands of various bets and won them all, made 23 quid in about 5 minutes, decided not to chance my luck and fucked off with my healthy profit

easy as shite

35 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

william hills have a risk free 8 quid on baccaraat, log in, click the fortune cookie to the right and claim it, you simply need to deposit 8 quid and play the game, if you lose it gets refunded, if you win your money is yours, no free bets or turnover, its straight up yours

if you dont know the game (i didnt) then simply bet the dealer, the odds are slightly in his favour, i played about 6 hands of various bets and won them all, made 23 quid in about 5 minutes, decided not to chance my luck and fucked off with my healthy profit

easy as shite

cant see any fortune cookie mate

20 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

if its stake return then its your profit plus the stake iirc

however in offers like this you should use Oddsmonkey or another odds matcher website to find odds closer to each other to minimise your losses on your original 5x50 quid bets

The free bet on this is stake returned so the profit would be about £98 then. Not too bad just need to keep good records and not have powercuts :( Was in the middle of updating my spreadsheet last night when the power cut out and i was unable to recover the last save. Not impressed.

Would i also be right in saying that any bet where the lay odds are LESS than the back, you can make a profit regardless?

i.e found one for tonight on coral (back ) of 5.25 and smarkets (lay) has 2% comm and odds of 4.9 on the same game (monaco v sochaux) so betting £10 would return a profit of 54p