bluebell82

Matched Betting

181 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

bumpity bump bump

id say im about 300 odd up not including any bet365 offers, so many offers, so much money tied up, all worth it, roll on the new season

Same here mate. Had two cracking winners, £50 risk free on Wales v Belgium over 3.5 for £225 and £30 on Griezmann @ 7.0 first goal scorer in the semi final on Betfred DD/HH although I layed it off but still £180 up. 

Then all the PP free bets and another Ladbrokes refunds tonight. 

Gutted Bet365 didn't have the £50 risk free tonight!

Reckon I'm over £600 to the good from the Euros! ? 

5 hours ago, Cobham said:

Same here mate. Had two cracking winners, £50 risk free on Wales v Belgium over 3.5 for £225 and £30 on Griezmann @ 7.0 first goal scorer in the semi final on Betfred DD/HH although I layed it off but still £180 up. 

Then all the PP free bets and another Ladbrokes refunds tonight. 

Gutted Bet365 didn't have the £50 risk free tonight!

Reckon I'm over £600 to the good from the Euros! ? 

Paddys gubbed me or id have killed their offer lol, gutted 

fucking made a mistake on tuesday there that won me a cool 130 quid lol

corals offer "bet 20 quid in the 1.55 race at york and get a free tenner bet on any other york race that day"

stuck my twenty quid on Boom the Groom on Corals, then used the matched betting calculator to work out my lay bet, but fucked up and only put a tenner in the calculator, so my return on smarkets that i espected plus my free bet returns were gonna cost me 3 quid

instead Boom the Groom romped home and made me a cool 130 quid, fucking damn nice bit of luck

bump for the betfair in play 50 quid bet on uniteds game against southampton tonight

place an in play bet with odds of more than 1.2 (1/5) up to 50 quid and get the same stake back as a free bet awarded after the game

Does anyone use Profit Accumulator to find the offers/matches?

I've been using it for the last few months and its pretty good but want to know if its easy to find the offers yourself rather than paying £22 a month?

7 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Does anyone use Profit Accumulator to find the offers/matches?

I've been using it for the last few months and its pretty good but want to know if its easy to find the offers yourself rather than paying £22 a month?

Last I heard it was up for sale.Looking for a crazy amount too