Matched Betting

bluebell82

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, miracle said:

This shit's dynamite.  I'm £100 up for the week for a couple of £10 and £5 stakes.

You will find things dry up a wee bit especially if you work most days as a lot of the reload offers are for horse racing during the day

I even miss the paddy power free football bets bbecause the free bets are in play bets and im not always available to do them at ht

Another £40 up after the West Brom Manure game.  It looks like the free bets are more complicated to come by once you get past Coral, Ladbrokes etc so I will play it by ear.   I've set up a dedicated email for this stuff and I take my tablet to work so I should get any alerts quick enough for a 'punt' at lunchtime if the opportunity presents itself.

Confused now.  Signed up for Favourit, £100 deposit for £100 bonus to be rolled over 6x.  My balance shows as 0 and my bonus value as £200.  Does this mean I don't need to place a qualifying bet and can proceed to step 2?  If so do I bet £200 or £100?

Use oddsmonkey to get as good a bet as possible (95%+) bet the £200, although your going to need at least £400 free to lay the bet.

If the bookies bet wins then repeat the process, if the lay bet wins then all the winnings will be in the brokers account and your free to withdraw it.

9 hours ago, miracle said:

Confused now.  Signed up for Favourit, £100 deposit for £100 bonus to be rolled over 6x.  My balance shows as 0 and my bonus value as £200.  Does this mean I don't need to place a qualifying bet and can proceed to step 2?  If so do I bet £200 or £100?

yes aim for the free bet part now of the calculator and if im correct then it is a stake returned bet as well so remember and click the box on the calculator if it is

15 hours ago, miracle said:

Just had a look (now that i'm not on my mobile) only things i noted were bets must be on odds of 1.8+ and (worst case scenario) the 6 bets must be made within 30 days.

Apparently they charge you to withdraw your money??? Not sure if thats for all payment methods or not.

This Favourit is a bitch.  The problem is I keep winning at the bookmaker and losing at the exchange so I keep having to place 'qualifying bets' and covering the liability in the hope they'll end up at the exchange which is chipping away at my winnings.  Just your Donald I suppose but beware if you don't have the cash to turn this lot over in exchange for a pretty meagre return.

3 hours ago, miracle said:

This Favourit is a bitch.  The problem is I keep winning at the bookmaker and losing at the exchange so I keep having to place 'qualifying bets' and covering the liability in the hope they'll end up at the exchange which is chipping away at my winnings.  Just your Donald I suppose but beware if you don't have the cash to turn this lot over in exchange for a pretty meagre return.

If you underlay (use the advanced calculator on oddsmonkey), you can adjust it so your bookies bet will be up on each bet rather than down.

Im looking at doing this on the horses now. So as an example wolverhampton tomorrow i have £50 on zac brown to win (returns £450 with bet365) and the lay on smarkets of £51.02 (an underlay of £3.99 compared with the simple calculator). Because i have underlayed if Zac loses i don't make any profit, however if he does win i come away with £32.66 profit. Granted this means that i then have to withdraw the money from bet365 and wait for it to clear into my bank account before betting again.

Best thing goat is to take your time, do the easy ones first like william hills, do it step by step and dont rush to open loads of accounts 

If you have a nice wedge behind you tthen your start is even easier, but even if you dont its still good, it's simply time consuming but defo pays out

Also have an up to date scan of your passport and make sure its a valid passport, some bookies need that as id as you cannot withdraw anything unless they verify you 

Also, paddy power and betfair have linked up, so when you do paddys offers use smarkets exchange instead

10 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

The table looks strikingly familiar. Perhaps a rip off?

Yeah it seems to run the exact same interface but it includes bookies like dafabet which Oddsmonkey doesn't seem to include so I presume the underlying scraper software is different.

Speaking of which I made a few quid from doing their lost bet refund deal this weekend.  If you get lucky and your bookie bet loses you get a free bet and even if you don't you will still profit.  Happy days.

2 hours ago, miracle said:

What level of mug betting do you guys recommend to keep the bookies off the scent?  I'm fairly new to the scene so I only read about this technique the other night.

think of what a mug punter would do, albeit on a tightish budget

im happy to mug my favourite accounts with a 5 quid acca on weekends (4 bookies at most, if money is tight i cycle them between each week) and then mug a single for midweek games, fiver and match it on betfair

ive only lost betway so far as a promo account and they were shite so fuck them, the rest ive still kept good

Fuck all! :D

Still working through the bookies. Just opened another account with bet365 tonight and having only just moved my original bet365 account shows as my last place with my primary bank account. Fortunately i now have a dedicated betting bank account, with my new address :) Bonus with this being the risk free £50 they do :):) 

I would presume you'd get an email to alert you to them closing an inactive account?

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my 1st restriction last night (albeit to my benefit) Coral only giving me 'SP' on bets placed, now i can't work out if this is a good thing or not actually due to the best price guarantee. Either way last night worked out that i got 13s instead of 11s for the same bet, oh well. 

I've just received an email saying the Oddstrawler website is going premium only from tomorrow morning.  That's a kick in the stones, it was a good resource.

I've also recieved an email saying Oddsmonkey is also going offline at 10pm tonight for a few hours and will come back improved...