*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

:lol::lol::lol:

I only typed what every other member on here was thinking, and the sentiment is warranted in your case mate .......... you are not alone in here GB, just as you make the veterans feel they are not alone also, the work you do is a treat to behold and it would have been a sad day indeed had you not taken that shower, and came back on duty soldier. :praise:

:uk:

Thanks mate,

but don't call them a shower - they'll just get mad and come back for more. :P

I don't agree with this new WAG culture.

Won't somebody please think of the hookers...

Is there no a recent story of a 69 year old, hookers and cocaine - any one else notice it was when GB was on his melt down? Just saying - like!

Band o :pipe: :pipe:

Big Shout out for Clarkston RSC, Raising money for RSEA :clap:

Very interesting to hear what Colin, the Erskine Mains Recreation manager has to say. :thumbup:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/rangerstv/item/9733-clarkston-rsc-donate-to-erskine

The Clarkston Rangers Supporters Club recently celebrated their 40th anniversary, and to mark the occasion they held a gala dinner which raised £500 for veterans charity Erskine.

We caught up with Alan Park, the Clarkston RSC convener and Colin McPhail, Erskine's recreation coordinator as the cheque was handed over trackside at Ibrox this afternoon.

(tu) It can be easy to underestimate just how much even the simplest things can mean to people and make their lives a wee bit brighter.

£5 can buy a lot of toffees.

I have an Exclusive Scoop on this coming soon.

And it's pretty shocking. :pipe:

GB, I currently give Erskine a tenner a month (4 weekly really) via my work's payroll donation service. If I was to stop that would there be anyway to set something similar up into the fund (even if as a standing order) to save making a tenner donation individually each month?