*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Great to get info from those that really know what is going on. Only wish the Scottish media could be so factual.

Indeed, that information was very helpful in appreciating what is being covered at Hollybush house. It is great that the authorities are recognizing that PTSD is directly related to 'service' conditions.

God bless all who pass through these treatment programmes. I hope they find relief.

Indeed, that information was very helpful in appreciating what is being covered at Hollybush house. It is great that the authorities are recognizing that PTSD is directly related to 'service' conditions.

God bless all who pass through these treatment programmes. I hope they find relief.

I might be going to visit Hollybush House sometime soon. If so, I'll find out all I can. (tu)

I've received the figures from Admin now.

The figures cover all PayPal donations up to 4am on the 3rd August.

(So NamibianBear, I think you'll be the first donation on the next set of figures.)

As I mentioned, the total PayPal figure was £2,859.71, (£300 of that is for the Sponsors' Fund, the rest for Erskine) but we still have a few pledges to come in, so we could perhaps make the £3,000 mark. :thumbup:

I've also sent a PM to about 20 members to try to match up the unidentified donations.

While I'm waiting for the Missing Members to get back to me, I thought I'd do a wee bit of statistical analysis on the PayPal & Cash donations:

Donation Amount:

• £5 - £9.99 - 22 members
  • £10 - 79 members
  • £15 - 5 members
  • £18.72 - 1 member
  • £20 - 35 members
  • £25 - 3 members
  • £30 - 7 members
  • £40 - 2 members
  • £50 - 8 members
  • £70 - 1 member
  • £90 - 1 member
  • £100 - 4 members

:21: :21: :21: :21:

Erskine Park's Summer Fayre:

A fun packed day was had by all at Erskine Park's Summer Fayre on Sunday. With the magnificent support of resident's families and friends plus the help of wonderful volunteers, the fabulous sum of £1,600 was raised. Thanks to everyone involved for making the day a huge success.

11855884_805425742907648_701716454999123

11258170_805425786240977_200757881429561

11825937_805425819574307_719600771682324

Can anybody spot The Fund's Donation? :D

I'm still waiting on a few PMs from members to sort out the few remaining unmatched donations.

I'm heading out now, so here's a reminder of what your donations are paying for today:

• 16 Erskine Veterans & Carers in the West Enclosure
  • 3 Erskine Wheelchair Users and 3 Carers in the Symon Suite Hospitality
  • 4 Combat Stress Veterans somewhere in the crowd.
  • 10 Rising Stars (numbers 01111 - 01120)

And tomorrow, we'll have 7 lines on the Rangers Lotto. :21:

Another good day for the Fund…

I gave the 'Rangers Legends Volume 2' (6 DVD Box Set), which Bluepeter9 kindly donated, to Erskine tonight. We also bought them Volume One off ebay, so now they have all 12 DVDs – That should keep them going for a while. :thumbup:

51dbBsYEQ5L._AC_UL320_SR232,320_.jpg51IdScMk2hL.jpg

I also collected £60 for the Fund. (tu)

SoldierBlue1 also gave me £51 to buy him a Year’s worth of Rangers Lotto. :21: He's decided not to buy a Puma Shirt this year, because he reckons Rangers Youth Development needs his money more. He's right!

So we now have 6 Fund Lines, Plus 2 Member Lines per week. So that’s £415 to Rangers Lotto so far this season.

And did you notice – we won 3rd Prize in tonight’s Rising Stars Raffle. Good to see Mr Tombola intends to support the Fund again this year. :21:

So that’s £100 we won tonight. I've got the cheque already. We’ll obviously want to spend our winnings on more Rangers Youth Development.

Total raised today: £211 :thumbup:

Oh and I’m sure you will be glad to hear that the Residents of Combat Stress will all be staying up till midnight tonight, so that they can watch the whole game on their shiny new Rangers TV account. :21:

And we’re also now a step closer to me being able to tell you about that excellent news I’ve been keeping under wraps, but not just yet. :P

Another good day for the Fund

I gave the 'Rangers Legends Volume 2' (6 DVD Box Set), which Bluepeter9 kindly donated, to Erskine tonight. We also bought them Volume One off ebay, so now they have all 12 DVDs that should keep them going for a while. :thumbup:

51dbBsYEQ5L._AC_UL320_SR232,320_.jpg51IdScMk2hL.jpg

I collected £60 for the Fund. (tu)

SoldierBlue1 gave me £51 to buy him a Years worth of Rangers Lotto. :21: He's decided not to buy a Puma Shirt this year, because he reckons Rangers Youth Development needs his money more. He's right!

So we now have 6 Fund Lines, Plus 2 Member Lines per week. So thats £415 to Rangers Lotto so far this season.

And did you notice we won 3rd Prize in tonights Rising Stars Raffle. Good to see Mr Tombola intends to support the Fund again this year. :21:

So thats £100 we won tonight. I've got the cheque already. Well obviously want to spend our winnings on more Rangers Youth Development.

Oh and Im sure you will be glad to hear that the Residents of Combat Stress will all be staying up till midnight tonight, so that they can watch the whole game on their shiny new Rangers TV account. :21:

And were also now a step closer to me being able to tell you about that excellent news Ive been keeping under wraps, but not just yet. :P

Great stuff GB - good night and may your God bless you!

And the spreadsheet reveals 3 new members...

Welcome to member number 182 - Kaiser

kaiser-bill.jpg

Kaiser donated over a month ago, but I've only found out now.

Welcome to member number 183 - Pennyboy

51LyxIJQT6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

who donated over 2 weeks ago

Welcome to member number 184 - surfsup

618gztkuATL._SY300_.jpg

who donated over a week ago.

Welcome to the Fund. (tu)