*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Ticket Summary:

For the 3 games so far, we have provided the following:

• Burnley - 23 Tickets (including 2 Bar 72 tickets)
  • Peterhead - 28 Tickets
  • St Mirren - 26 Tickets (including 6 Hospitality Seats and 4 S/T Seats)

Total: 77

For the next game (Hibs) we're currently at 16 tickets.

So far, so good. (tu)

RangersTV Annual Subscription for Hollybush House (Combat Stress) now purchased.

Cost: £49

Already the Lads have had good use from it - staying up on Friday Night till 3am to watch the whole game - again! :21:

And a big Thank You to Loyal Fund Member thistleman whose £50 donation (back in May) has now paid for Hollybush House's Rangers TV for a year. :thumbup:

Thistleman_RDF_Shirt_winner_zps7a9c96e6.

Note to self: Reminder of the Rangers TV and Match Programme Sponsors...

:21::21::21:

A massive thank you to our 4 Erskine Match Programme Sponsors:

1. Erskine Park - Eck the bear
  2. Erskine Mains - Carling1873
  3. Erskine Bishopton - offshoreworker
  4. Erskine Glasgow - quinty
  5. Hollybush House - Various Loyal Fund Members

Whose £50 donations to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund will ensure that Every Bear in Erskine Care can enjoy their third season of uninterrupted Home Match Programmes delivered to their door. :thumbup:

And a massive thank you to our 5 Erskine RangersTV Sponsors:

1. Erskine Park - HairyBeary
  2. Erskine Mains - bettertogether
  3. Erskine Bishopton - offshoreworker
  4. Erskine Glasgow - G13
  5. Hollybush House - thistleman

Whose £50 donations to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund will ensure that Every Bear in Erskine Care can enjoy a whole year of Rangers TV.

• Erskine Park - Eck the bear
  • Erskine Mains - Carling1873
  • Erskine Bishopton - offshoreworker
  • Erskine Glasgow - quinty
  • Hollybush House - Various Loyal Fund Members

Whose £50 donations to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund will ensure that Every Bear in Erskine Care can enjoy their third season of uninterrupted Home Match Programmes delivered to their door. :thumbup:

• Erskine Park - HairyBeary
  • Erskine Mains - bettertogether
  • Erskine Glasgow - G13
  • Hollybush House - thistleman
Whose £50 donations to the RM Erskine Lunch Fund will ensure that Every Bear in Erskine Care can enjoy a whole year of Rangers TV.

Fantastic gesture by these good Bears. :clap:

• Erskine Park - Eck the bear
  • Erskine Mains - Carling1873
  • Erskine Glasgow - quinty
  • Hollybush House - Various Loyal Fund Members

• Erskine Park - HairyBeary
  • Erskine Mains - bettertogether
  • Erskine Glasgow - G13
  • Hollybush House - thistleman

Superb

NB sorry for the late post but was a late night for the CS lads. By the time we got back to Hollybush it was about 2300 hrs. And after some food and watching the game again on Rangers TV it was 0300 hrs. Meds taken and into our pits and back up at 1000 hrs to work with the clinical staff.

Anyway last night what can I say? As a ST holder I was in my own seat but the other 4 boys where in all areas of Ibrox even the Manchestter Bear who was in BR4 doing the bouncy with the lads and at 6'8" he stood out like a sore thumb lol. Each of the boys were adopted and made to feel like family by all Bears around them which they really appreciated. On behalf of the boys I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single bear for making Ibrox bounce and take these guys to a different place other than with their personal demons.

Can I also thank GB and the members of the fund for making this all possible as one of the guys said he couldn't believe the kindness shown to them and he shed a tear at the game and when he went to his pit, yes us roughies do weep.

Anyway to the 2 old bears having a handbags at dawn in the Albion Carpark hope you have recovered from your fright as 4 squaddies separated you and the big fella lifting you and sitting you both back in your cars, I nearly pissed myself lmao

So many thanks Bears for your kindness and from me personally thank you for giving me a reason to exist even if it's only every second Saturday. WATP

Top report! Combat stress is something I know well and it is great to see the lads get proper help nowadays aided by your good self and GovanBlue and the work you do.