*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Slightly earlier than planned, we have now launched the November Fundraiser.

Here's the thread.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288285

Most Fund activity will be on that thread for the next week or two, then once the Fundraiser is finished, we'll come back to this thread. (tu)

Slightly earlier than planned, we have now launched the November Fundraiser.

Here's the thread.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288285

Most Fund activity will be on that thread for the next week or two, then once the Fundraiser is finished, we'll come back to this thread. (tu)

But in order to keep it on the first page - bump.

Welcome to member number 230 - Twadugs

photo-thumb-47980.jpg

Due to an "Admin Oversight" (at his end, not mine! :P ) Twadugs forgot to join the Fund again this year!!! :matron:

He's now put that right, by paying his membership Fee, and a November Fundraiser top-up, all rolled in to one. (tu)

Just to let you know everything went as planned last night. The Fund provided a total of 36 tickets to Erskine, Combat Stress, some Old Soldiers and a Young Lad. All were greatly appreciated, and utilised. (tu)

If you happened to look up at the Ibrox Bar windows (Govan East Corner) during the game, you would have seen our Erskine Wheelchair Users enjoying probably the best seats in the house that night. (tu)

I sat with them up there for half an hour before kickoff having a beer, and I can assure you they were delighted with their spot, and they asked me to pass on their sincere thanks to you all.

They've got a couple of photos to pass on to me, so I'll upload them when I get them. (tu)

In other news, The TV we bought for the Erskine Park Sporting Memories Room has now been installed. We should get a photo of that soon too. (tu)

So anyway, what's next?

Oh yes - a trip to the Bo'Ness Steam Railway for 2 Homes. (tu)

That should be easy. Erskine can organise everything - All we need to do is pay for it. (tu)

And now we'll also need to look at getting tickets for the Petrofac Cup v St Mirren. Hopefully they'll onl;y be a tenner each again (concession) and we'll be able to afford as many as we had last night (36 in total) (tu)