Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

Definitely be nice to see a couple more of the academy players get a game. Anyone know what's happening with Murdoch this season? Is he in the U20's permanently or what? I'd swap him for Law in a heartbeat.

Same team again for me, maybe Walsh in for Templeton is a possibility. Would like to see Thompson getting some game time in this.

Agreed.

Still five days to go :anguish:

Time flies when you're having fun,Misteral :D although it will be better when we start getting the midweek games and we don't have to sit around scratching our arse for a week revisiting the same threads :pipe:

Misteral likes this

Wonder where Scott Allan will play.

I really hope we set out another marker for the season and absolutely destroy this fish pumping mob about 6 or 7.

It's hard to tell if he will stick with the same team or have some rotation this early in the season. I'd expect maybe a couple of changes, probably Walsh & Miller in for Temps and McKay.

I would like to think the line-up will change a little to ensure game time for some other squad members.

Perhaps a start for Shiels, Walsh, Miller and Thompson?

Can't see him changing it this early.

Will probably want to get a team bedded in and comfortable with each other before he starts rotating.