*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

It's how far we've fallen that in the second division in Scotland we even care a jot about anybody else's results. We are Rangers and every other teams scores won't matter a fuck when we destroy every team this season.

we care because of what happened last season and it can't happen again this season - I get what you're saying mind

It's how far we've fallen that in the second division in Scotland we even care a jot about anybody else's results. We are Rangers and every other teams scores won't matter a fuck when we destroy every team this season.

I like your optimism but I can't see us having a clear run, there will be setbacks

This is a decent league(in a Scottish sense) and it's early days

I like your optimism but I can't see us having a clear run, there will be setbacks

This is a decent league(in a Scottish sense) and it's early days

a decent league? Away and don't talk pish enough with the McCoist like inferiority complex,we're fucking Rangers and now we finally have a manager we're gonny smash this league,we should be treating every other team with the contempt they deserve

a decent league? Away and don't talk pish enough with the McCoist like inferiority complex,we're fucking Rangers and now we finally have a manager we're gonny smash this league,we should be treating every other team with the contempt they deserve

this

says it as it is mate.

no surrender