*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It won't be an easy ride for them next season either, Dundee utd, dunfermline, raith, Morton, qots and either falkirk or killie.

I'd love it if they stayed down again. 

Bet hearts fans will say the laughter outweighs the derby games. 

Don't forget St Mirren too. The league will be very competitive next season.

20 hours ago, B1872 said:

The majority of Hearts fans hate us more than Hivs and would rather they beat us next Saturday. 

The Lodge I used to drink in, when I lived in Edinburgh, had more Hearts fans than Rangers fans, and not one of them would want hibs to win a game, nevermind the Scottish Cup.

I think you're very wrong on this one mate.

51 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The Lodge I used to drink in, when I lived in Edinburgh, had more Hearts fans than Rangers fans, and not one of them would want hibs to win a game, nevermind the Scottish Cup.

I think this neatly sums up their feelings.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/160795-rangers/

I was bored and had read through RM is my only excuse.:lol:

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

I think this neatly sums up their feelings.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/160795-rangers/

I was bored and had read through RM is my only excuse.:lol:

What a shower of bitter, bitter wee tarrier bastards they are. 

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

What a shower of bitter, bitter wee tarrier bastards they are. 

What I was thinking.Fuck bridge building. Whole of Scottish football hates us, it's not banter when there isn't anything back and forth. Their just saying it like fact. 

Can't what for that tim-uclear when we get 55 

It's Rangers for me and no building of any bridges for any club . These comments say everything .Their hatred for us is almost more than their biggest enemy .

Some of these jambos must be beggar loving scum ,that go to Swinecastle cause they can't afford to travel to see their real club .

The sad thing is is even if we win the tax case appeal, and Whyte and co get found guilty, we will still get all these Sevco pish thrown at us. They won't hate us any less no matter how innocent the Club turns out to be.

With the tarriers they hate everything we stand for because of their religion, with the diddy clubs like Hearts it's jealousy, pure and simple. As I've stated before I've really had my eyes opened over the past four years as to how Rangers are regarded by the rest of Scottish football.

It's great news that hibs are out of any promotion hopes. When I first heard the news I was happy, then thought about it more as it would give them more rest time before meeting us.

I then returned to remind myself that they're a shite team, managed by a shite manager and they'll probably spend that rest time worrying and panicking what we're going to do to them.

True losers only lose and hibs are past masters of that art.

13 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Hearts fans were cheering when Hibs secured 2nd place and we finished 3rd. Fuck them. I despise those cunts. 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's Rangers for me and no building of any bridges for any club . These comments say everything .Their hatred for us is almost more than their biggest enemy .

Some of these jambos must be beggar loving scum ,that go to Swinecastle cause they can't afford to travel to see their real club .

They're certainly no beggar lovers fs :lol: they're hate for us is just on par with the beggars hate for us, almost..

31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

They're certainly no beggar lovers fs :lol: they're hate for us is just on par with the beggars hate for us, almost..

Jela .Tongue in cheek .Of course they are Jambo fans ,just mean there other team is the scum ..

For some reason I've always thought Hearts were OK .Don't know why as when I was 11,I skipped off to the 1976 SCF myself without my Mum knowing .When I managed to get there .All the guys lifted me up and along the line to the entrance .I got in free but had just missed DJs opener .Trouble was I was in the Hearts end with so many other Rangers fans .Most of the game ,bottles and cans were flying over me .Before the days of segregation .They hated us then and they hate us now 

9 hours ago, King Jela said:

Hearts fans were cheering when Hibs secured 2nd place and we finished 3rd. Fuck them. I despise those cunts. 

Well the Hearts fans I know ALL want Rangers to win.

I've had some Hearts fans come to games with me, Rangers games that is.

I know that a lot of them don't regard us as friends, but they hate hibs and the celtic, more than they hate us. Maybe apart from any papish Hearts fans though??

• 1 year later...