*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Because they are the closest team to us in the league, and the sooner we wrap this league up, the sooner we can start planning for challenging for the league title next season.

And maybe try out some of the younger kids and put more effort in to the Scottish Cup

While it would be nice to see our rivals fail,as long as we keep doing our thing, they cannot catch up.

At Fester Road Hibs cannot adopt the ultra defensive game plan that our recent rivals have adopted. They will have to be positive which will leave them open to our attacking style. Look for a 5 + goal game and a Rangers win.

At Fester Road Hibs cannot adopt the ultra defensive game plan that our recent rivals have adopted. They will have to be positive which will leave them open to our attacking style. Look for a 5 + goal game and a Rangers win.

I don't get this way of thinking.

If they play with 11 men behind the ball for 89 minutes and score a last minute winner Stubbs will be a hero. They won't give a fuck as long as they beat the mighty Rangers.

They won't, though.

I don't get this way of thinking.

If they play with 11 men behind the ball for 89 minutes and score a last minute winner Stubbs will be a hero. They won't give a fuck as long as they beat the mighty Rangers.

They won't, though.

If Hibs set out to park the bus at the start of the game, the Fester Road faithful will go Tonto as they believe that they are a better team than us. They will not accept ultra defensive play at home.

Because they are the closest team to us in the league, and the sooner we wrap this league up, the sooner we can start planning for challenging for the league title next season.

Should already be in the process this league will be won at a canter whether hibs are good or not

From what I understand Raith deserved more from the game. Hibs don't worry me. They've scraped by again. Papering over the cracks is the phrase we used last year. They have far more defensive worries than us. We tore their back line apart at the start of the season and they've only changed it by going 3 at the back with McGregor coming in to help that dumpling Fontaine. If they play like that next week I think Waghorn and McKay will tear them a new one. Another 6 points from these two games and well be out of sight.